Chapter 6 part 14

The game was over and I was the winner of course. I was always a boss at that game. I was now dancing like a maniac, flying my hands and feet everywhere. I was even jumping. Will just laughed and Liam just kept shouting that I was lucky. I stuck out my tongue at him.

“You are just a sore loser.” I told him.

“Real mature Alice.” He replied.

“You shouldn’t be talking about mature. Seeing as you are sulking like a BABY.”

“Me a baby?” Liam gasped.

“You heard me. You are a big baby.” I said, sticking out my tongue again.

“If you think you are so good at this game then let us play again.”

“Let us go.” I said accepting the challenge.

Will finally stopped laughing at us and said, “It’s after 6 we need to get ready for the party.”

“Next time.” I told Liam.

“Whatever.” He replied.

Will asked me if I wanted to bathe first but I shook my head no and Liam rudely claimed the bathroom first.

“You snooze you lose” he shouted. And I rolled my eyes.

I was really excited about the party. It was a Friday night and I cannot remember the last Friday night I enjoyed myself like a normal teenager. Coming to think about it I have never had fun since my mother died. This should be fun.

Will and I sat on the sofa waiting for Liam to finish bathe.

“Remember if anyone asks you are my girlfriend. You are 20 turning 21. You are currently studying in Saint Bella University and we met at the university.” “Also you live on campus.” Will said all at once.

“Yes Will. When do I say we started loving and what if they ask for the full details of how we met?”

“Ok. We started loving after I came out France. You and I meet in the SBU library. We were reaching for the same book when we touched hands and from there we started talking.”

“That’s kind of cliché don’t you think.”

“I guess. Just tell them you meet me in school through friends who introduce us.”

“If they ask what friends.”

“Ok. Let’s say we meet through Risha.”

“What if they talk to Risha and she says she doesn’t know me?”

“Oh God Alice.  Just stick to we meet each other in the library. We were looking at the same book and we started talking. Is that good enough?”

“Yes. I didn’t mean to get you mad I just wanted to make sure our story doesn’t have any holes you know.”

“Yea I know.” He said wrapping his hand around my waist and kissing my forehead.

As soon as those soft lips touched my forehead my breathing ceased. How is that possible? And between my legs felt funny and well I don’t know I think I got a little moist down there. That never happened to me before and it’s strange. I think I will Google it tonight. Then I remember what Liam said that I wanted to Google.

With a red embarrassed face I turned and ask Will what is erogenous zones.

He cleared his throat and said “Our erogenous zones are the areas we receive pleasure.”

“O” was all I could say.

Then we were silent.

Liam came out of the bathroom dripping wet and my eyes were bulging out. Liam was well fit. He had nice abs, a fucking six pack. Is that even possible at his age? His black raven hair fell a bit in his face and he had this ‘I know I am fucking hot to look at’ grin. I quickly turned around and looked somewhere else; trying my hardest to pretend like his body didn’t have an effect on me.