Chapter 2 part 3

“Why don’t you guys introduce your selves?” He announced “This row first.”

“Hi. My name is Vanessa. This is my first year at Harmony College.  I am a cheerleader. I love pink and oh, your lips are sexy.”

The blonde girl started giggling. It was this high pitch, annoying giggle. I wanted to knock her out.

“Go Harmony.”  She cheered

I wanted to throw up. I just saw under her skirt.

“Next time you plan to do a cheer please ensure you have tights.”

With that said William cleared his throat and motioned for the next student to introduce herself.

“Hi. Well my name is Kimberly.” She said and sat sown.

“I was hoping for some fact about you. I would also like to know what group or team you are part of.”

“Well I am part of the journalism club at school.”

“What exactly do you do in this club?” he asked

“Well the comics.”

“Really? So you draw and write the scripts”

“No. I help Johnny with the drawings.”

“Nice. I have an artist in my class.”

He gave her this sexy smile. I hated Kimberly at that moment.

“Next.” He said “And the same applies for the rest of you. I would like to know what team or group you are part of and hopefully some fact about yourself, unless you guys want to do work?”

“No!” shouted my classmates.

He laughed. “Next student please.”

“Yes, yes, yes indeed I am the famous Johnny, the one who brings the laughter and the fun in our newspaper. I am the writer of the scripts and I alongside my partner Kimberly make my hilarious ideas come to life through drawings.”

He took a bow and my fellow classmates clapped for him. Johnny was another popular person. I could care less about him and his funny comics. The popular people never took me on so why should I notice their existence.

Student after student began introducing themselves and all the girls except Kimberly flirted with him. It was sickening.

He finally arrived at the third row, my row.

He looked at me with this look in his eyes. I can’t quite explain that look but it made me want to blush and melt under his stare.

 I had to control myself. I couldn’t make a fool out of myself in front of the class.

Timidly I stood up.

“My name is Alina Donavan. I, uh, uh.”

I couldn’t help it. He still had that look on his face.

“Cat got your tongue freak.” shouted one of the popular girls, Rainne

“She has been a virgin for so long that when she sees a hot guy she is a hot mess,” stated Ashley. “Did you cum darling?”

The class erupted into laughter.

I hated Ashley.

I bowed my head low and sat down. I wish the ground would swallow me now.

“Young lady, no one is a freak. We are all specially made. Some of us are a bit shy and cannot handle public speaking while others are imbeciles and ignorant.  Such people need to think before they speak.” William spat out.

The look he gave Rainne was one of displeasure and anger. That look could probably kill thousands of people if it could.

“And you, what is your name?”

“Ashley.” The b*tch replied while fixing her clothes.

She was watching him seductively.

“There is nothing wrong with being a virgin. Some men like women with brains and purity, not one who is clueless and has physical attributes every man has seen.”

Ashley’s mouth dropped open.

William, I mean sir Blanc, surely hit the nail on the head. That was exactly how Ashley was; clueless about real life and issues and a wannabe play bunny.

He didn’t wait for her to recover though. Instead he asked me “What club are you in?”

“None. “ I murmured

“Any team or activity you are a part of?”

“No Will…I mean sir.”

“Is there any club or activity you are interested in?” he asked.

I shook my head no.

“What do you do for fun?”

Fun? I hardly had time for myself. I clean, cook, wash and do my school work. On rare occasions when I actually had some spare time I road my bicycle to the dock and did my homework there. There was no fun in my life. I couldn’t tell him that.

“I don’t know.” I said instead.

“Don’t know?”

“Am sir, are you going to spend the whole day getting to know Alisa? Some of us would like to speak.”

Jasmine was the captain of the cheerleading team and of course miss popular.  When it came to being the most popular girl, she and Ashley tied. However Ashley had an upper hand lately. Her boyfriend is the hot Damien who is staring in the most talked about movie.

“I am sorry. Why don’t you go ahead.”

Jasmine stood up and started introducing herself and of course she was flirting with him.

After Jasmine finished her introductions, the girl sitting behind her stood up to speak.  

After that, I sat at my desk listening to endless flirts and giggles.