Chapter 3 part 9

“Finally your home” shouted Veronica.

I took a seat on the chair and waited for one of the CIA agents to speak.

“I am Jay and it is mandatory that all of you come with us.”

“Mandatory?” asked Veronica.

“Yes Mrs. Donavan. We will not be out for long.”

“Where are we going to?” asked Tara.

“I’m afraid I cannot tell you.”

“What?” yelled Veronica.

“Please place all cellphones on the table and empty your pockets.”

Is he serious? I do not know where I am going and I have to empty my pockets. I cannot even keep my phone in case of an emergency.

I stood up and emptied out my pockets.

I placed my cell phone on the coffee table besides Veronica’s and twins own.

One of the agents patted me down and used a detector to look for what I do not know.

After she was through with me she did the same for Veronica and the twins.

Pretty soon we were in the CIA vehicles.

And can you believe it? They had to blind fold us.

I had no idea where we were going and which route we were taking to get there.I highly doubt that they were taking us to the CIA headquarters.

I was in one Vehicle with Veronica and two agents while the twins were in another Vehicle with two other agents.

We left the house and our phones and purses etc. in the hands of three CIA agents and for some reason I had a strong feeling that while we were gone they were going to search the place.