Chapter 7 part 2

I woke up the next morning to Will rubbing my head and playing with my hair. Sometime in the night I rolled on him. My whole body was on Will and my legs were spread on each side of him. I could feel something hard on my stomach but play it no mind.

“Morning” I said sleepily.

“Morning to you too beautiful”

“What time is it?” I asked wiggling on him.

Will eyes bulged out and this weird throaty sound was heard. He grabbed my waist and told me to stop wiggling on him. It was then that I realized that he had a hard on.

“Sorry.”

“It’s ok. It is after 9.” He replied and gently placed me on the bed.

He got up and said that he was going to buy bread and milk.

While Will was gone I prepared breakfast. I fried some bacon and scrambled some eggs and made some cacao tea.

Liam opened his door rubbing his tummy.

“That smells good.” He exclaimed.

I made him a plate and placed it in front of him. Just then the door opened and Will appeared with the bread and milk. I took the milk and poured it into the tea before handing Liam a glass. Will placed some of the food on his plate and mine while I poured some tea for us.

The meal was good and Liam ate majority of the bread. We were lucky to even get bread.