Chapter 8 part 10

I called and called Will but he never picked up. I ended up getting a ride from Damien in his limo.

“Who the hell do you think you are sitting in my future boyfriend’s limo?” shouted Cara when I entered the house.

“Your future boyfriend?” yelled Tara “You mean mine!”

“No huh.”

“YES HUH”

“NO”

“YES”

“NO”

“YES.”

“MUM!” “Tell Tara that Damien Hawthorne is clearly my future boyfriend.”

“NO! Mum tell Cara…”

“Girls!” Veronica said interrupting Tara.

I was hoping that they didn’t notice me but Veronica stopped me in my tracts with her hands.

‘Bitch take your hands off me please.’  If only I could voice such.

“I don’t know what your game is.”

“Mum you know what she is trying to do.” said Cara “She is trying to seduce Damien like she tried to seduce Azeri. She wants to be in his movie.”

“What?” I exclaimed.

“You heard her you slut.”

“Girls I will deal with this.”

“Alisa. You are not allowed to sign up or go for the interview.”

“What interview.”

“Don’t play dumb. We all know you want Damien to pick you as one of the background girls who will be in his movie.” Barked Cara

“And we know you are trying to sleep with him so he can get his producers to give you a role where u actually speak.” added Tara.

Are they serious?

“You are not allowed to sign up or go for the interview. If you do I will make your life a living hell. How does a blanket outside the yard sounds to you?”

She would actually put me out.

“I heard you Veronica.”

GOOD

I was about to go when Veronica called out.

“Also you are to clean the basement Friday.  From what I heard Friday is the day of the ball and there is no after school activities on that day.”

The basement? That place was like in a state. I would encounter roaches, cobwebs , a few mice and a lot of old stuff that needed to be thrown away.

“I want the basement spotless when I come home Friday night. When the clock strikes 12 you better make sure the basement is in good shape because if I arrive and it is not there will be hells to pay.”

“Come on girls we have to prepare for the interview tomorrow. Once they see you beautiful girls they cannot possibly make you all background actresses. You all will have a speaking roles.”

The girls followed their mother.

With slump shoulders I went up to my room wishing that the girls did not get picked as background actresses.

I tried calling Will again with no luck.

“UGH”

Is he mad at me? Is it because of Damien?

What almost happened between Damien and I?