Chapter 8 part 8

Math class was well math class. The girls flirted with Will continuously and Will was the best teacher. It was easy for me to understand what was taught.

Break time came quickly and I was anticipated to get a message from Will.

Tally waited for me while I went to dump my books in my locker.

A flyer fell out as I opened my locker and I completely ignored it

Then a note fell and then another and then another and another

“What the hell?”

The notes plus the flyer were from boys asking me to be their date for the ball. I have changed my dressing but I haven’t worn revealing clothes since that day when Will gave me a detention so why were these boys noticing me?

I excused myself as soon as Rodger caught up with us down the hallway.

“Alice take a long of walks” Tally called after me but I pretended that I didn’t hear.

I turned down the hall way heading for the entrance door.

I had just bent the corner when I saw Kyle.  Did he see me?

 “SHIT” I ran. Hoping that he had not seen my face.

God that was close. If Kyle saw me here he would know that I am Will student. God! Maybe he won’t remember my face. He only saw me once and his party was so long ago. Who am I kidding? I remembered him so why would he not remember me. Did he see me?