Chapter 2 part 2

The transport came to halt. We were now in the school's parking lot. 

For some strange reason I did not want to leave this truck. I felt happy being in the truck with him. In this truck we laughed and he made funny jokes. I even forgot about my miserable life for a while. Why do all good things in my life have to come to an end?

"Now you look much prettier." He said.

"Really? How so?" 

"Well you are not sweating and you do not have that frown on your beautiful face. What a pretty smile you got." He said with a smile and what looked like admiration.

I couldn't help blush and giggle. No guy has ever told me that my smile is pretty.

Maybe I should try to control myself. He is a teacher. But a very hot one. He had sexy dimples on both sides of his cheek. His eyes were a mesmerizing grey and his smile tantalizing.

"Such a cutie." 

Did he just call me a cutie? OMG. 

"Control yourself, control yourself."  I repeated softly.

"What are you saying?" He asked

"Nothing."

"My name is William Blanc. What is your name?"

"My name is Alisa Donavan.”

“Alisa, you really do not look like a student you know. I look at all my students and well although their face says differently their actions and eyes looks childlike but you, you look like you have seen a lot. Basically what I am trying to say is that you do not look naïve.”

“Is that a good thing?” I asked confused.

“Definitely it is. Just hope it doesn’t get me into trouble.” He replied.

“Trouble?” I questioned. I was totally confused.

‘”Let us go to class before we are late.” He stated.

His side of the door opened and before I knew it he was at my side opening the door for me. What a gentleman.

“What class do you have now?”

“I have Math.” I dragged. I hate math. I do not know which is my worst subject, math or English but I hate them both.

He laughed. “Don’t like math?”

“Nope and I don’t even know my teacher.”

“Yes you do. You just met him.”

I looked at him shocked and then it hit me. My teacher was Sir Blanc.

He opened the door for me and I enter the immaculate hallway.

“Do not be late or I will be force to give you a detention.” He said with a wink. 

He sprinted off to class.

I checked my watch and saw that it was five minutes before class started. 

I quickly grabbed my books.

I like William, I mean Sir Blanc.  I wanted to get to class as fast as possible.

Wow, since when am I eager for math?

I stepped into the class and saw three girls at his desk. They were flirting with him and one of the girls, I think her name is Amber was intentionally leaning forward so that he could get a good view of her perfectly shaped breast. He wasn’t looking but I was jealous which was strange because well he is not my boyfriend.

I sat down at the front in a desk that was directly opposite his. 

“That is a nice shirt.” The brunette girl said while passing her hand up and down his chest.

I clutched my desk in order to prevent me from punching the girl right then and there

He gently brushed her hand off.

“Ladies, you need to get to your sit. The bell should ring…now.”

As the bell rang the rest of the students started filling the empty sits in the class.

“Why don’t you guys introduce your selves?” He announced “This row first.”