Chapter 2 part 9

By 8:00everything was set up and Veronica as usual didn’t even say thank you. 

I set the plates and food on a long table that was set up in the huge living room. The living room was so big that it could be remodeled into three master bed rooms.

When I was done with the preparations I dashed for the bathroom. 

I could hear faint talking in our back yard.

Some of Veronica’s guest had arrived and were by the pool conversing.

The feel of the warm water on my back was very soothing and comforting.  The pellets of hot water were like a massage for my aching back. I really needed to rest because tomorrow or maybe even tonight I would have party mess to clean up.

I slipped on my Betty Boop’s sleepwear and jumped into bed. As soon as my head touched the pillow I heard veronica shouting from downstairs.

“Alisa!” shouted the witch.

Without acknowledging that I was in nightwear I pushed my foot in my pink bedroom sleepers and ran downstairs.

Can’t keep the wicked b**** waiting for long. If I do she will make my life even worse.

“Where is the ice-cream?” 

“I left it in the freezer. It would have melted if I left it on the table.”

“Well. My guest wants ice-cream. Did you buy cups or cones?” she demanded.

“Both.” I replied exhausted.  All the work I did today was starting to take a toll on my body.

“Great. Serve ice-cream. Ask the guest their preference.”

With that said the bitch sashayed away. She was wearing a very provocative red dress. It had an extremely low cut and was backless. Veronica cleavage was practically jumping out of the dress.  The dress was too low for her to be wearing any bra and the top looked padded. By the looks of it she wasn’t wearing any bra or panty.

‘What a slut.’

‘What in heaven’s name made my father cheat on my mother with her?’

My family was happy before and by family I mean my mother, father and I. My parents had been married since they were 18 years.  At 24, my mother conceived me, her only daughter.  She had gotten pregnant at 17 but lost him during birth, my older brother. Everything was good. My mother was a house wife. She cooked and cleaned and took care of me. She loved dancing and if she hadn’t gotten pregnant at 17 she would have pursued a dance career. She was a very good dancer. She taught me the many dances that I know, ballet, waltz, salsa, tap dancing, swing, contra, flamenco, belly dance, tango, foxtrot, cha-cha-cha, rumba, samba, merengue and even country western dances. That is just some of the dances my mother taught me. I could go on and on listing the number of dances she taught me and that is a long list. Before she died my mother was learning a few of our modern dances like break dancing and the jerk. My mother just had a waist and a passion for music. And surprisingly she learnt majority of these dances on her own. She would observe dancers on YouTube and other sites and imitate them until she perfected the dance, even dancing better than the original dancer.  That was my mother and she taught me those dances as well. Dancing is in my blood and I inherited that from her. For a woman who had a child she was very slender. When I was thirteen a man at the supermarket was shocked when I called her mum. As he and every one would tell her ‘You look like you are your daughter’s older sister.’ I am a spitting image of my mother. We have the same blonde hair, blue eyes and beautiful sculpted face. Both of us were slender and well fit. The many dances we learnt and practiced everyday kept us in shape. Now, I have gained a few pounds. I now have C cup breast, big enough ass which I never had before and my stomach had a few belly fat. I had stopped dancing after my mother’s death however I haven’t forgotten how to belly dance, Sumba etc., etc. The only form of dancing I do now is bruk it down and that was only when I heard it on the radio. It wasn’t often because most times I am busy cleaning or running errands and hardly have alone time where I can listen to the radio.