Bookshop - Chapter 28

Updating may be a little all over the place for a bit but I'll try my best. I also want to say I feel as if this story is lacking, like when I started this I seriously had no clue what I was actually doing and just went with the flow. But I do feel as if I have gotten a little better at writing, I mean, better than I was writing chapter one. So I do want to continue this and make it more interesting and just generally make it better written than before, so I might be changing things in pervious chapters, just to let you's know. Sorry this was a kinda long note, this chapter might be boring so beware but I hope you enjoy it anyway.

April 2013:

Melody's pov:

When he told me what happened, my heart broke for him. Losing anyone close to you is just a horrible thing in general, but to actually witness it happening and know that someone  responsible for his death is being released. He is going to have to, most likely, see this person around a lot more and I'm afriad for him. I'm afraid that he'll take his thoughts and make them reality by attacking the guy and will end up getting in trouble himself. I'm just afriad he won't be able to be happy with him around. 

"I love you." I told him, feeling happy that i could say this now, to him, whenever i want."I love you, I love you, I love you." i repeated, kissing all over his face. He was laughing, uncontrollably, and I couldn't stop smiling. I was happy to see him laughing and especially happy he was laughing after such a sad confession. It was nice to know i could change his mood and I wanted to do that every day, to make him happy,

"Thank you for listening and just for being here." Harry said, sincerely."You don't understand how grateful I really am to have you in my life, honestly."

I couldn't stop the massive smile that spread across my face. I am 100%, no doubt about it, truly infacuated by the man sitting in front of me. I had never felt as strong a feeling than what I was experiencing right now. It was more than the love I felt for my first love, it was more than the funny feeling in your stomach, it was more than your heart racing whenever they were in close proxmity of you, it was so much more and I never wanted it to end.

"You're so cute." I said happily, feeling a sudden rush of joy. I jumped onto him, laughing again, that's all I ever seem to do but I would definitely never change that for the world. I collapsed onto him, hearing a muffled 'omf' sound from him. He was laughing though and before I knew it Iwas underneath him being tickled to death. Now, this is something i had struggled with since i was very young. If you tickled me i will either kick you in the face or pee myself or both, and i was afriad that that was about ot happen right now.

I squealed, trying to wriggle my way out of his grasp without doing anything embarassing. But he was relentless and I kicked him in the balls. Completely by accident but it happened, and he fell off of me clutching his privates and yelping like a dog. I felt bad, i really did but the whole scence was hilarious. So it was obvious i was going to fall to the floor laughing. I mean he was making dog-like sounds and cluthing his privates at the same time, it was funny.

"Are you okay?" I said, sitting up and trying to calm myself down after my laughing fit."I swear i didn't do that on purpose, i just hate being tickled and well that was probably a better outcome than being peed on, right?"

"No, i actually would've preferred that." He said, struggling to breath properly. I only laughed again.

I sat onto the bed, waiting for him to recover.

"That was the most painfully kick in the balls i've ever had." He said, standing up from his position on the floor. He sat down next to me.

"I feel a strange sense of satisfaction." I said in a joking manner. He put his arm around my shoulders and sighed.

"You should, in a weird way, because you literally kicked me so hard it went numb." He replied, also finding the funny side.

"Sorry." I said, putting on a fake apologetic voice and pouting my lips out. He looked at me for a second, seeminly deciding what to say but action does speak better than words. We got into a pretty heated kiss for a while and played some video games until Harry's mum told us dinner was ready.

~

"Thanks for letting me stay for dinner, it was lovely." I told Anne. She smiled gratefully, feeling a sense of pride for her cooking skills. I had to give her credit, I mean for one the food was amazing and two, well I can't cook to save my life so anything that tastes remotley nice will satisfy me. Give me tomato soup and I'm sorted.

"Thank you Melody, that' so nice of you, and it's so lovely to meet you...eventually." She replied, smiling towards me. She stood up from the table and I quickly followed suit, offereing to help her. I usually hate any type of chores and try and avoid cleaning the dishes especially but Anne is so lovely, It'd be nice to kind of bond with her a little bit more.

"I'll help." I said, picking my own dishes up and also taking Harry's plate and glass from him, obviously making sure he was finished. Anne had already took the rest through. I followed her into the kitchen and sat the dishes next to the sink.

"Do you want me to wash or dry?" I asked her, hoping she would say dry.

"Drying would be great, thanks." She replied. She got started cleaning and passed each one onto me for me to dry.

"You and Harry met at that bookstore, yeah?" She asked. I didn't know if she already knew and was trying to make conversation or if she genuinley had no idea.

"Yeah, we were actually supposed to be set up on a kind of blind date one time way before he started working at the bookstore." I told her, stopping to take a breath." It was Jai's idea and he kept peskering me about it for weeks but it didn't happen. Although, i am glad how things turned out."

"Me too, Harry has been non-stop talking about you. I just met you and even i could even see how infacuated he was with you and how proud he looks to be with you, it's delgihtful to see." Anne said, smiling a little. I was just happy Anne liked me, it would have been a horribly awkward experience if she didn't.

"He's amazing." I said, going off into my own world. I absouloutley love what has happened in the past month or so. I can honestly say i have never experienced this kind of relationship before, somehow it's different. A good different, but I know i would never ever change anything.