Bookshop - Chapter 22

April 2013:

Melody's pov:

Confused. That was the word I would use to describe how I was feeling at the moment

I'd been getting these thoughts lately. Thoughts that confused me, that made me overthink and that made me seriously consider them being true.

I wasn't very good with finding out my feelings. Any past relationships, they said it first. One time I even ran away when my last boyfriend told me he loved me. It took me a few days to tell him it back. Yet that was all old news, we lost feelings pretty quickly but continued with the relationship anyway. I don't even think we really ever loved each other, we were just good friends before and didn't want to lose that friendship and that's why it was so upsetting when we finished.

Harry was so many things though, I could use so many adjectives to describe him that it would probably end up into a massive list. He was effortlessly perfect in every way. He didn't have to try and be a certain way, everything came naturally and I loved it

He makes a bad joke and laughs at it. That was his way of entertaining himself and whoever he was with. That was one thing that makes him who he is because he can laugh at his own lame jokes.

You tell him something that you wouldn't care less if he shared with people yet he promises to keep it to himself.

He embarrasses himself, yet he'll laugh at the situation and play it cool.

You tell him how great of a person he truly is and he changes the subject, compliments you and smiles so big when you get flustered.

You order food and you don't finish it. Instead of throwing it out he keeps it in the fridge and the next day will give it to the homeless place.

You give him money he needed to buy a snack when he doesn't have it and acts like it's the nicest thing someone's ever done for him.

He's really just a sweetheart behind his act and he truly cares.

He didn't change at all he just opened up to me. Sure he can still be cocky and arrogant but I've seen more. Plus he's hot as hell, just saying.

So basically all signs were pointing to me being in love or falling in love but I just don't know.

I mean I could be having these pointless thoughts 24/7 and he's probably sat thinking about what time he should shower or something.

Who knew?

I pulled out a book I got recently called Fangirl to get my mind off of everything. To be completely honest I only got the book for two reasons, one being the author wrote a book called Eleanor and Park which I loved and two because the title basically explained me. I'm actually a pretty big fangirl.

I ended up reading a lot and it did manage to distract me but not fully. As soon as I put my book down to read a text, I couldn't pick it up again. Like I just wasn't in the mood to read anymore.

Can I come over? - Louis

Sure, what's up? - me

I'll explain later but thanks sis - Louis

What to do? Think. What can I think about? Harry.

~

Half an hour later my door went.i got up out my bed and ran downstairs. I swung the door open, expecting Louis. It was Harry. He was here. Right on my doorstep, after thinking about him basically al day.