Bookshop - Chapter 21

April 2013:

Harry's pov:

I woke up the next morning attached to Melody. Our body's were basically glued together considering how close we were and how my arms were securely wrapped around her waist and her head on my arm, which was completely limp.

I slid my arm out from underneath Melody, which was much more difficult than normal. Melody shifted around and once comfortable she lay still again, her breathing calm.

I waited for my arm to recover from hours and hours of numbness. Eventually feeling came back in my arm and I wiggled it around to help.

I sat up in bed, not really knowing what to do. I wasn't very comfortable being in Melody's house just yet. So I just grabbed my phone and lay in bed again.

"Hapertasl ka owl peopen lapis is grloajebe" was the jibberish that came out of Melody's mouth 15 minutes later. She was obviously sleep talking about owls or some shit which was the only word I seemed to understand. I let out a quiet chuckle at her adorableness.

"Melody" I cooed. I shook her slightly and gently. She stirred a bit and snuggled into me. She was so cute."Melody" I said again.

"Jksowi hardy woo or u" she mumbled.

"Say that again?"

"You sowi Harry woo love you" she barely mumbled. When my name and love you is in the same sentence I freak out. Was that her sleep talking jibberish way of telling me or? I really don't know what else she could of been trying to say.

"What?" I asked. I was first completely stunned and second scared and third fucking petrified. But I wouldn't get to find out because Melody's eyes fluttered open.

All thoughts evaporated for a moment when she woke up. She was flawless. She honestly looks better than normal when she wakes up which is a high rank to reach because she always so beautiful anyway.

Sleep was in her eyes and she rubbed them away. She fluttered her eyes open and shut over and over until she could see well enough to fully open.

She was wearing my top I had on yesterday and shorts which really had no meaning considering my top was down to mid thigh anyway on her.

Her hair was sprawled out all over the pillow, fanning out above her head.

"Harry" she acknowledged me sitting up in bed. Her voice was rougher as if she had a cold but she managed to sound sexy. It was almost a turn on. Actually it was a turn on.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"How long have you been awake?" She questioned.

"20 minutes or so, not too long" I told her truthfully.

"How was your sleep?" She said, once again getting comfy and snuggling closer to me. The covers were right up to her chin while she snuggled into my side.

"Really good except from the numb arm I woke up with" I said. It was true. Spending the night with Melody was better than expected and I would do it again, every chance I get. But numb arms every morning may be a problem.

"Sorry" she sheepishly replied, almost sounding embarrassed.

"How was yours?" I asked.

"Good. I had this dream" she said." So It's really cringey okay but basically you were in it and we were best friends. We were like 14. You stayed over one time and we were pampering each other like face masks and all. We were playing truth or dare and you dared me too tell you I loved you and it was really strange. So I said it but you kept asking for it again and again and again and I woke up." She said. So that's probably why she was sleep talking my name and love you in the same sentence. Although that could be one of this dreams that have meaning and are simply telling you do something or something's gonna happen but in dream form before it occurs. Kinda like physic dreams although it isn't exactly the same.