Bookshop - Chapter 24

April 2013:

Melody's pov:

So last night was fun. Harry and I maybe possibly did some stuff. Well we did some foreplay and it was amazing.

Then afterwards we both fell asleep. It was perfect.

Yet even though I have work today, I'm happy and excited. Harry will be there so it makes thing so much better.

We were even leaving together today, because he stayed and all. So we just had to leave for his to get clean clothes and be on our way to work.

"Let's just take my car and I'll drop you back home later, is that okay?" Harry said while we both walked over to his car.

"Sure" I said. Louis appeared at the door and waved before Harry and I both slid into the car.

Louis woke up just when we were leaving so I told him harry came to pick me up because I really didn't know how he would react about Harry staying, even if I am old enough to make my own decisions.

But I'm 99.9% sure he knew when he smirked directly at us when I told him harry was just picking me up.

Harry turned on the radio and we listened to all the recent pop songs both of us didn't really like, but we kept it on, as we drove to his place.

It actually didn't take that long to get to his house and then Harry was asking if I wanted to come in but I said no so I didn't run into Penny. No doubt she'd probably end up late to work so she'd still be there.

While patiently waiting I played around on my phone until Harry walked back out wearing a new pair of black skinny jeans, a dark purple shirt unbuttoned down to just above his butterfly tattoo and a black blazer over the top. He looked hot, as usual, but somehow even more attractive.

Studying him while he walked to the car I realised how long his hair had grown since I met him. It was still very much curly but now down to his shoulders. It suit him and undeniably made him more attractive, if possible.

How did I get so lucky?

Harry slid into the driver seats and handed me a breakfast bar. Little actions like that made my heart flutter.

"Incase you're hungry" he said.

"Thank you" I said, smiling.

He smiled back before starting the car up.

~

"It's roasting in here" harry said while fanning himself. Jai had told us the air conditioning was broke and usually it wouldn't have mattered because it's always cold here but today of all days it was hot. Very hot.

"I know, of all days the weather decides to be good is when the air conditioning isn't working" I moan and lean back in my seat. I could feel the sweat on the back of my neck, my face and worst of all my armpits. I hated sweating. I had this weird thing about not liking people seeing me all sweaty and warm.

No matter how much I disliked having my hair up I grabbed a bobble I always kept in my pocket and tied my hair. I could instantly feel cold air on the back of my neck which was a start. I grabbed a booklet off the counter and began fanning myself.

"You know what we should do" harry said.

"What?" I replied.

"Take off all our clothes because well the less clothing the less heat" he said. He was very convincing.

"Oh my god" I laughed."Are you joking?"

"Nope" was all he said.

"Well I'm sorry but it's a no"

"Are you just not ready to see me all hot and naked?" He said while trying and failing a seductive look.

"If the customers complain I'm blaming you" I said. I stood up and lifted my top up, as a joke, but he stopped me.

"Wow Melody I was joking" he said.

"I'm up for it, c'mon. Are you just not ready to see me all hot and naked?" I said, imitating him. Harry looked like he was internally battling between which he should choose.

Then he took his shirt off followed by his jeans until he was left in boxers.

I didn't think he would actually do it and I was too caught off guard to stop him.

"Harry, put your clothes back on" I said. I picked his clothes up and handed them to him.

"What?"

"Put your clothes on before someone-"

"Oh lord" a voice said. An old woman, about in her sixties, was holding her hand over her mouth and checking harry out.

I turned away from the old woman and slapped my hand over my mouth so I could silently laugh.

"Uh, sorry..I'll just be back there" harry said pointing to the back room, which was unluckily a good distance.

"Harry, it'd be best if you just stayed here and then get ready when she leaves" I told him while trying to also control my laughing. If my face wasn't red before due to the heat it would be now with the amount of laughing I did.

"How can I help you mam?" Harry asked. The woman pushed her book onto the counter and didn't say a word. I had to let harry serve her because I couldn't without bursting into hysterics and anyway what's better, getting a complaint because of my bad professionalism or a good review for having a hot young guy in his boxers serving you?

Harry turned around to grab a bag for her and I nearly died watching the woman stare at his bum.

She lay her money on the table and Harry quickly gave her her change. While she walked away I swear I heard her mumble something like 'thank you god'.

As soon as she left and I was sure no one was within earshot I burst out laughing. My cheeks were starting to hurt laughing and smiling so much, and I was having trouble breathing.

"That...was the best...thing I've...ever seen" I said, laughing between words. I has to actually lean against the counter or else I would have fell."I think I have some competition and a good one at that."

"Stop laughing Melody, you convinced me into it" he said, sulking.

"Me?"

"You said you would so I got excited" he said.

"I'm sorry" I said in a voice you'd use for children. I kissed him quickly on the lips and I could tell he was fighting a smile. So I kissed him again, for longer, and he giggled. It was so girly and cute I giggled along with him.

"Go get changed" I said. He kissed my cheek and then sauntered off in the direction of the back room. I quickly pulled out my phone and took a photo of him walking into the room with his boxers on.

This will be something funny to remember and possibly post all over social media.

I think it's a bit short but I enjoyed writing this one so enjoy and let me know what you think??