Bookshop - Chapter 25

April 2013:

Harry's pov:

"I still can't believe that old lady was checking me out" I said bursting into laughter for the fifth time since I'd gotten changed.

After the horrifying moment and once I had got changed I just couldn't contain my laughter.

"You were basically naked" Melody said.

"Oh well."

"By the way do you have twitter, Facebook, all that stuff?"

"Yeah."

"Okay, I'm gonna add you on Facebook and what's your twitter?" She asked, pulling out her phone.

"Harry_Styles"

After a minute of silence and watching Melody glued to her phone I got a notification.

@Melodyiscool just followed you on twitter.

Melody has requested to add you as a friend.

I quickly accepted her friend request and followed her back. I will definitely be stalking her later on, in a non creepy way.

"Your twitter name is Melodyiscool" I said, laughing.

"It's true so why not" she smiled.

"You're so weird."

"Melodyisweird, oh my gosh I might make that my Instagram name" she said. I face palmed but started laughing.

"Why not your twitter?"

"Because I'm both cool and weird so.."

I just shook my head and smiled.

"Follow me on Instagram too" I said.

"I didn't think you'd have Instagram."

"Harrystyles"

"Okay" she said and seconds later she followed me. I followed her back and had a quick look at her most recent picture.

It was of her, making a funny face and it was put up 3 days ago. She was lying in bed and probably took it due to boredom. She still looked insanely attractive. It was captioned 'best day ever'.

3 days ago was our second date. Her saying the best day ever when we went on our second date made my heart flutter and the butterflies appear.

She thought our second date was the best day ever.

"You wanna do something tonight?" Melody said, interrupting my thoughts.

"What do you have in mind?"

~

"What do you want to eat?" I asked Melody.

"Let's get a takeaway, how about a chinese?" she offered.

"Yeah can you pass my phone?"

Melody reached over and handed my phone to me.

"Thanks"

For some reason I had a lot of missed calls and text messages for the last hour. Most of them were from my mum and mum only ever phones this much when something is wrong. I hurriedly unlocked my phone and checked the multiple text messages from my mum.

"Fuck" I basically screamed. I stood up too fast and suddenly felt extremely dizzy. Melody was clutching on my arm when I noticed I fell back onto her bed and was breathing heavily.

"Harry what's wrong?" Melody kept repeating while I was panicking.

She was stroking my arm and whispering in my ear but it felt like my ears were ringing and my vision was fuzzy. I didn't know what was happening and it made me panic even more.

"Harry breathe" was all I heard. I gradually managed to breath normally again and the relief I felt was the best l feeling.

"Harry what's wrong?"

I looked up at Melody and I have never felt so much adoration for one person. The panicked look on her face was all because of me and I don't know what to do to calm her. She looked so scared and traumatised, all I wanted to do was kiss her and let her know I was okay. But I really don't think I am.

"Melody I'm sorry I have to go, I'll explain later" was all I said before I quickly kissed her and left.

God this really sucked and it was really short, I apologise. I also apologise for not updating in 2 weeks but school has been busy and I've had tons of homework. And last thing I'm going to be editing this because I reread over the first few chapters and it's so cringey so yeah.