Bookshop - Chapter 10

March 2013 - Chapter 10

Harry's pov:

Melody is the step sister of Louis. Small world.

But what the fuck. It's bad enough Louis nearly caught us kissing but he had to go and interrupt us. If Louis had just showed up 5 seconds later I at least I would have gotten a feel of her lips. But no. Louis is such a cock block and he doesn't even know it.

"Why are you sitting on a random bench with Harry?" Louis calmly asked. He was drunk but he knew what he was saying.

"I was on a date but he had to leave so I sat on this bench and Harry came over." Louis seemed to then realise the fact that we, for what he knew, had never met.

"Wait. So Harry just came up to you and he didn't even know you, why would you talk to him? He could have some creep!" Louis shouted.

"Wow! Louis I know him. You have to calm down, ok." Louis nodded so Melody continued speaking." He works with me. He just started Monday, so you don't have to freak out I know him. But how have you never mentioned a Harry you are supposedly friends with?"

"Okay that's good to hear and I have mentioned a Harry before you just never listen when I speak" Louis expression had turned to grumpy but I could tell any second now he was about to burst into laughter and for no reason. He did, about 2 seconds later he was in tears of laughter while me and Melody awkwardly looked anywhere but each other.

Once Louis had finally managed to stop laughing, he was dragging me and Melody into the club.

"What no Louis! I'm not going in there!" Melody screeched while trying desperately but failing to push Louis away.

"Melody c'mon! Have some fun. Please, for me." Louis pleaded. Melody looked like she wanted to turn and run as fast and far away as possible but with the look on Louis face she gave in.

"Fine. Not for long though." She walked ahead and stopped at the alley waiting for us to hurry up and catch up with her. She skipped the line with us and got in considering we were in before and as soon as she stepped inside she ran off to the toilets.

Not long later she came back. I didn't want to talk to her about the near kiss so I avoided her and made my way to the dance floor. In no time I had found a brunette to dance with. Man this girl was crazy she wasn't even letting me move and was grinding all over me. I don't know whether I should be aroused or disgusted because some of the moves she was doing was erm strange.

The brunette I think was called Melissa was full on humping my leg and I didn't know what to do. I was used to crazy dancing off girls but I have never had a girl hump my leg and I never wanted to experience that. I pushed the girl off feeling weird about the whole situation. I hope no one had seen. Once I finally got her to detach herself from me I made a run for the bar. Maybe tonight I could have a drink.

Once I reached the bar I could see Melody from the corner of my eye with her hand covering her mouth, was she laughing at me.

"Hey where did you run off too?" Melissa stood beside me while stroking my arm.

"Uh, I.." I couldn't find the words to say. I just wanted her to go away.

"Harry! What were doing dancing with this slut" Melody said while looking the girl up and down. What the fuck was she doing? "He's with me so if you don't back off I might have to do something that will hurt my hand as well as your face" Melody stood with her hands on her hips trying to look as scary as she could while being a girl.

"Wow! Sorry I didn't know, I have a boyfriend too. So I'll just go" Melissa tried to look anywhere but at Melody. She awkwardly waved to me and stormed off probably in search for her boyfriend.

"Your welcome" Melody winked at me and sauntered off to the dance floor.

What the fuck.

I sat on one of the bar stools, not ordering anything, while trying to get my head around what happened. She could have just left me with that strange girl but she didn't. I couldn't but wonder if she was jealous or if she just felt bad for me. I really hoped it was the first one.

After sitting and staring into space for the past five minutes I suddenly felt really thirsty and ordered a drink. Alcohol was what I needed. Once I had my drink I downed it in no time and ordered another.

5 or 6 drinks later, I think that's how many it was, I was really drunk. I just continued sitting on the bar stool watching girls dancing and that's when Melody caught my eye. She was dancing with a guy and not just any guy it was Zayn. Louis would flip shit.

But there's nothing I could do so I continued watching her dance, while trying to block out the fact it was Zayn she was dancing with. She looked so sexy, more than sexy if that was possible. I couldn't help but feel aroused watching her so I can't imagine how Zayn was feeling actually being in that situation. She wasn't like most girls dancing, she was just calm and it seemed so intimate. I had to stop myself from sprinting over towards them and dragging her away. But people might take that the wrong way.

So instead I continued watching and I couldn't hide the obvious problem I was having at the moment. I fidgeted in my seat but that made it worse. Just as I was about to run to the bathroom to uh solve my problem Melody was stood in front of me.

"You want to dance?" Fair to say I was surprised but I didn't waste another second of thinking and jumped out my seat. I grabbed her hand and dragged her to the dance floor. Once I found a good enough spot I faced her and pulled her against me. She gasped, at least that's what I think because her mouth parted slightly.

"Do your thing" I whispered in her ear. I felt her shiver due to my breath against her neck. She turned around so her back was pressed against me and slowly she swayed from side to side. I didn't try and speed her up but instead enjoyed her body pressed against me. Soon enough she had sped up and my problem was getting worse. Yes I has a hard on. I couldn't help it.

I think she noticed my problem and she pushed harder against me. I moaned but I couldn't tell if she had heard because of the loud music. She didn't show any signs that she did so I relaxed. I grabbed onto her waist and swayed with her. By now she was tightly pressed against me and it was pure bliss.

Suddenly she stopped after what I think was 5 minutes of dancing and turned around so we were eye to eye.

"I have to go" she smirked before walking off in the direction of Louis. I was frustrated. She has just got me all hot and bothered and then left like that. I had to go after her and maybe just maybe she would come back with me.

I made my way through the crowd in the direction she had went only 30 seconds ago. I saw Louis chatting with a girl and I made my way towards them. He was talking to Melissa. I thought she had a boyfriend.

"Louis where's Melody?" I whisper-shouted in his ear. Melissa looked at me and shyly smiled.

"She left" he replied and turned his attention back to Melissa.

"With?" I really hope she didn't leave with Zayn.

"Zayn. He was leaving anyway and he said he'd get a cab with her so she got home safe." I still had an idea where her house was. I thanked Louis and ran outside. Damn. I wasn't supposed to drink tonight so I could drive. I saw a taxi across the street and got in, telling the driver the address.

An: Hey guys, sorry I haven't updated in like 2 weeks. But schools been busy and on 3rd of June I went to see One Direction. I just want to say it was one of the best days of my life and it's one I'll never forget. Sadly Harry wasn't feeling too good and had a sore throat so he couldn't sing but he still interacted with the crowd and had the time of his life. We waited outside for about 2 and a half hours lining up and then everyone ran inside to get a good spot in standing and then we waited another 2 or so hours. But all the waiting, standing, pushing, claustrophobia was worth it. I got to actually see there face up close and it was the most wonderful thing ever. 5sos were also amazing and I had the time of my life. Just thought I add this in because I'm still not over it and it's nearly been a week but hope everyone else still going to there concert has fun. Also it's my birthday tomorrow woop woop! Ok sorry this was long you don't have to read it. Bye guys. Hope you enjoyed this chapter, sorry it's a little short.