Chapter 17.

Meet us at the oak tree by midnight.

From: Tristan

I looked at the time on my watch. I had exactly 10 more minutes left.

"Do we have everyone?" I said looking around us. We had a total of 10 girls including Lily and me.

"I think we're waiting on Alex," a redhead girl said while watching TV. Sam was my first college friend. I met her in one of my college classes and from there we met up for random study sessions with Lily and me. She was wearing a red abercrombie jacket and ripped jeans. She was the type of girl who knew how to have fun at college but at the same time focus on her career.

"Someone call Alex. We have like only 10 minutes left. Does she have the list?" I yelled through the chatter in my room. Somehow I gathered about 9 girls. Most of them I knew very well, one or two were tag-a-longs.

"She's coming," a blonde girl said as she looked out the window. She was wearing a blue shirt and shorts. Kate and I are really good friends and whenever I didn't have Lily behind my back, she did. But she was the girl who would never ever feel cold in this freezing weather. She wore clothes like it was 100 degrees outside.

I looked down at my outfit. I wore a jacket, straight cut jeans, and cutoff fur boots. Seeing Kate made me wonder how the hell she survived in this weather. I heard the door open and faced the direction. A jet black hair girl with freckles walked in.

"You guys owe me. I'm going to back to bed," she yawned as she handed us the envelope and walked off. I looked behind me where all the girls began to walk out. I We walked out the building and headed to the famous oak tree. This tree was very easily distinguishable in the campus. It was the biggest tree of all. They say this tree has been there ever since this campus was built back in the 1800s. I rubbed my hands and jabbed them in my pocket as we began walking towards the tree. Lily was beside me holding onto my arm for warmth. We stopped as soon as we saw about 10 guys standing around the tree. I could see Oscar talking to some guy. A figure walked towards me.

"Let's start," he smirked. I rolled my eyes and handed an envelope to him as he handed an envelope to me.

"One of the boy's on my soccer team made it. There are 15 things on that list. Don't worry he's not playing," he added.

"'Kay, same goes to you guys too," I said. I could see my own breath as I spoke.

"Whoever has the most things in the next hour wins. Meet us back here at 1. Deal?" He said extending his hand with that famous smirk of his.

"Deal," I smiled shaking his hands and with that we all scattered in our separate ways.

"Open the envelope!" Hannah shrieked. I nodded and tore the envelope.

1. Boy's RA's boxers.

I groaned and started running towards the Boy's dorm building. The girls behind me followed.

"We need the access card," I hissed. The girls looked around them hoping someone possibly had one.

"Wait, I have my boyfriend's card. Could we use that?" Emily whispered. I shrugged my shoulders. She squeezed through us and slid the card through. The green light popped up and we cheered slightly. While holding the door, I turned towards the girls.

"We need only 3 girls in here. Rest of you look for the other things. Text me what you guys haven't found out. We're splitting up," I whispered. They all nodded. Emily, Kate, and I walked in slowly. We walked up the stairs and looked for Eric's room. What room was he anyways? We decided to look for his office first. We finally stopped at a room that said Resident Advisor's Office. Fortunately, the door was unlocked and we slowly walked inside. I moved the papers trying to find out what floor he was at. I found a letter.