Chapter 22.

Not edited. Vote/Comment <3

***********

"So what do I wear?!" I said looking at the clothes I packed in a bag. I didn't bother bring clothes a girl would wear because I figured I didn't need it this weekend. Tristan was out with the boys and I said that I had to meet up with Kat... Yeah I know a stupid excuse but it got him out of the room enough time for me to get ready for tonight. I wasn't even sure if I was even going on a date. More like a friendly dinner with your crush... I still haven't found out the blonde girl who he is into. I prayed that it wasn't Maddie but I was pretty sure it was her.

Tristan was the type of guy that would pick an expensive restaurant to go out for dinner. I knew he was like that because I knew he was rich. That's what Patrick told me at one of my practices. Apparently, Tristan's mom is a pediatric surgeon and his dad is the CEO of a huge business company. Me? My mom was a mom. A housewife. My dad was a computer executive producer whatever that meant. 

"Kat. Shut up. Okay tell me what you have?" Lily said. I held the phone supporting it between my cheek and shoulder. I started dumping out all my clothes on my bed and started picking them out.

"I have a... cami that you gave me last Christmas, running shorts, and a pair of jeans. That's not an outfit!" I shrieked.

"Geez... you do sound like me... Well do you have any necklaces?" She asked. I see her silently laughing with Oscar as I talk to her.

"Well... no.. Maybe I should just cancel it right? It's not like it's a date.. He didn't say that!" I said giving up and collapsed onto my bed. I really did sound like Lily which meant I really liked Tristan. 

"Kat stop it! This is definitely a date! Okay wear those jeans, that cami and that scarf over it and wear makeup on top of it. It will look cute," she said.

"You know I don't wear makeup..." I said.

"Grrr. You're so picky. Why not you go in your birthday suit?! I bet he would love that, KAT!" She said.

"Lily, your retarded! Hell No! I'll just figure out something.." I said clutching the cami in my hand as I held the phone pressing it to my ear.

"Yeah sorry, hots. I got to go. Date with my man!" She said giggling.

"Ew... gross!" I said laughing. 

"What. Ever! Have fun at your clothesless date!" She snickered.

"Ugh! We'll see. Anyways, bye," I said and hung up the phone. It was 7 p.m exactly and I had exactly 30 minutes to get ready. I sighed and stripped out my clothes knowing that the door was locked and slipped on the cami and jeans. I wore the scarf around my neck in a certain way, first folding the scarf into two ends touching each other, wrapping it behind my neck and inserting the ends to the loop. I took a look at the mirror and examined my outfit. I did look good. Not the best but safe to go with. Lily's advice actually worked. The three things that looked hideous looked actually good on me. I studied my face.

Yikes.

"You and I need to work," I mumbled to myself. I gave up and got my makeup bag from my big bag. The only reason I brought my makeup bag was that when Tristan finds out I'm a girl, he will fall in love with me, we would go on OFFICIAL date, kiss, and make babies! And I needed to look my best. But of course that would never happen. I grabbed the foundation and dabbed it slightly on my face toning the shade of color to the same shade. Then I applied lipgloss. I took the mascara wand and gave it a few brushes on my eyelashes. I blinked back and studied myself. 

I looked alright. Not to much makeup so it was good. I hated being cautious of how I look. I tried hard not to pay attention at myself but I couldn't help it. I was so self conscious. Maybe Tristan would look amazing tonight expecting me to look just as amazing. I felt a frown when I felt what would happen when he looked at me.