Chapter 3.

I was happy because I wasn't that girl who was wearing shorts and tanktop right in front of me. I actually wore a hoodie and jeans with boots. Michigan's winter can be the most beautiful and dangerous. It's beautiful because of the snow, but dangerous because it gets so cold you can't feel your hands. I pulled out the access card and slid it into the slot before I opened the door. I walked past the slutty girls who were talking about who was with who at apparently a big frat party last night. Instead I walked upstairs hoping to watch that new movie everyone's talking about when I just realized I couldn't when I stepped into my dorm room.

"Kat. Your late," Lily said attempting her strict voice.

"Oh I'm sorry, I didn't know you controlled my life, Mom," I said sarcastically rolling my eyes while I plopped onto the empty bed. I heard a grunt. Confused, I moved to the side and pulled my covers off. Oscar.

"Oscar, what the hell are you doing hiding in my bed?"

"Kat. Your retarded. I wasn't hiding. I was sleeping. I waited for you for an hour. Might as well get some sleep," He said yawning.

"Okay so let's do it!" Lily said opening her gigantic make up box and pulling out dozens of wigs. Oscar got to his feet and took out a black huge bag filled with his clothes.

"You guys... seriously.." I said hesitating.

"Tryouts is in .... 2 hours. We have time," Lily said talking as she set out her makeup.

"All we need to work on is 3 things," she smirked.

"Hair," Lily said.

"Face," Oscar added.

"BOOBS" Lily and Oscar said laughing. I rolled my eyes and started walking towards Oscar who was holding a cut out mannequin of the chest.

"Strap this on," Oscar said. I started to place the mannequin on me but Oscar looked at me silly.

"Girl! Take out your shirt so I strap it on you,"

"Oscar, are you nuts?! I will not strip for you,"

"Kat shut up. I'm like your brother," he said. He really was like one to me.

"Fine if it makes you better, Lily will help you, if she can do it," he said handing the mannequin cut out. Oscar turned his back towards me in which I quickly took my shirt out and Lily strapped the mannequin chest on me. I was confused. Why were they strapping a cutout male mannequin to me? All they were doing was strapping the abs to me. Lily did a final tug till she finally tied it with the velcro straps. Next Oscar threw his old soccer shirt, and some gym shorts.

"Gee thanks," I said sarcastically before I walked in my bathroom and came out in his clothes. I was surprised... the mannequin did the trick. It hid my breasts and now it looked like I had hardcore abs underneath my shirt. The only thing that was the problem was my clean smooth shaved legs and my feminine face.

"Uhm... my legs?" I said feeling how smooth it was. I loved the feel of smooth skin. Call me weird but it did feel so good.

"Uhm... If you do get into the team, which you will, don't shave for a month," he smirked. Not shave for a month...

"WHAT?!" I shrieked. I have never went that long without shaving! I was going to be a gorilla!

"You have to!" Oscar said chuckling. Okay... this is for soccer, I said reassuring myself.

"Oh and you forgot this," he said throwing something weird at me. It was a fake penis...

"I stole it from the Anatomy Lab 1301," he smirked.