Chapter 18.

Thump. Thump.

I bounced the soccer ball on my feet and then with my knee trying to balance it in the air.

Thump Thump.

I saw something flying and the next minute I know, I'm on the floor rubbing my back, I looked down and saw a book laying next to me, and then follow my gaze to a smirking blonde.

"Y-You threw a book at me!" I shrieked getting up.

"If you would stop kicking the ball around, I would be focused!" She shrieked fixing her hair. I rolled my eyes and continued dribbling the ball around. Lily was getting ready for her date with Oscar as her one week anniversary. It's cute but one week... shouldn't it be a month anniversary? So what, they're going to a date every week?! She looked herself in the mirror and pouted her lips applying extra lipgloss. She brushed her hair just slightly with her hand and stepped back examining herself from head to toe.

"How do I l-" she said before I sighed and cut her off.

"For the hundredth time, you look fine! Oscar's seen you like a million times, no matter how much makeup you put, you're still you!" I said stopping the ball. I walked up to her and held her shoulders.

"Lily, Oscar likes you for you. Now go out and have fun and don't you dare get pregnant," I said smirking.

"What the- hell no," she said blushing. She grabbed her purse and started walking out when she turned around.

"What about you?" she asked. I shrugged my shoulders.

"Eh, I'll just grab something from the cafe, something.." I said dribbling the ball again. Lily smiled and walked out.

I thought about yesterday and how much fun it was running in the freezing weather dressing up James Wiggins in sexy clothes and making sex calls on the intercom. After arguing with Tristan for about an hour, I finally convinced him that we, girls came first and that he would have to do the bet. He agreed but only on one condition, after his or should I say our big regional game. I snickered at the thought of them in thongs and bras. I grabbed my phone and walked out. I didn't really care right now what I wore because now I needed me some hot cocoa. It was chilly outside. I was wearing a my high school soccer team hoodie and Pink sweats with boots. I walked out but saw Tristan talking to the evil blonde, Maddie. I decided to show Maddie who I actually was. I walked towards Tristan who was in a deep conversation with Maddie.

"Hey Madddieee. Hey Tristttaaan," I sang giving Maddie the "Hah!" look. She gave me a dirty look but replied back.

"Hey Kat!" She said with her fake smile.

"Looks like you guys know each other," Tristan smiled.

"Yep. You didn't tell me you had such an amazing friend, Teee!" She squealed. Tee? Who the hell is that?

"Tee?" I questioned.

"Oh you don't know... Tee is my nickname for Tristan," she said holding onto Tristan's arm as if he was her territory. Tee... Thats the stupidest nickname I've heard of. I flashed a smile at Maddie.

"Hey Tristan, we totally won! Can't wait to see you in my bet!" I said nudging him in the shoulder. He shook his head laughing.

"Whatever Kat. I'll get you," he laughed.

"Wait what...?" Maddie asked looking lost.

"Tristan and I playing scavenger hunt last night around midnight," I said smirking at her. All she did was nod.

"Yeah it was fun. Mads, you should join next time. Anyways got to go for my next class, see you later ladies," he winked at us and walked off. I crossed my arms and walked forward to Maddie.