Epilogue

6 MONTHS LATER.

Kat's POV.

Where is it... Where is it.... I thought rummaging to through my drawers and my bag looking for my phone. I know I put my phone somewhere here but where? I walked into the bathroom and rolled my eyes. My phone was next to the sink. I always had a bad habit of leaving it there. I walked towards my bed and was packing my bag. Today was the last day of my freshman year. I was headed out to summer and it was about time. Studying and sleepless nights were a daily life routine of a college student. And of course soccer practices. Stookey asked me to keep playing with the boy's because I was good enough for them and I immediately agreed. I had to get out the dorm building in 10 minutes because Kathy was going to close it officially till the next school year starts. I reached for my sweater on my bed when I felt arms wrapping around my waist from behind. I felt myself jittery.

"Let's play the nervous game," he whispered into my ear from behind causing goosebumps on my arms. I felt warm lips on my neck and I closed my eyes feeling the movement as I breathed heavily. I hate it when he distracts me from my work.

"I-...I..." I managed to say. He turned around me slowly his hands still wrapping around my waist. My eyes were still closed as I could feel the rhythm of breath upon me. He gripped me tighter causing our stomachs to touch and causing me to lean in forward. The temptation was killing me and I just wanted to kiss him but I was nervous and he loved it. That's why he calls it the "Nervous Game." I really have to stop being nervous. He leaned it forward pressing his lips against mine. He gripped me tighter around my waist and I relaxed wrapping my arms around his neck.

"I.... dorm... close..." was all that slipped out of my mouth. Kissing Tristan was just... intense. Nothing dirty, just the sensation that causes my body to be electrified. I heard a voice behind Tristan.

"Geez, if your going to have sex, have it somewhere romantic!" I could hear Lily's giggle behind Tristan. I broke away immediately blushing. I remember saying that to her when she was with Oscar. I laughed. I grabbed the sweater and shoved it in my bag and walked out the dorm room.

"Wait, let's play for a second!" Tristan said holding the soccer ball in his hand. I grinned.

"Your on!" I said.

"Bet?" He smirked.

"If you win, you'll be my girlfriend," Tristan smirked. I played along.

"And If I win, you'll be my boyfriend," I smirked right back at them. I could hear Lily mutter, "Made for each other." I giggled. We walked out the dorm building with mine and Lily's luggage and put it on the picnic table. I stole the ball from Tristan and started popping it on my feet into the air.

Thump. Thump. 

****************

Tristan's POV.

I saw Kat bobbing the ball in the air. I smiled. That was my girlfriend. She was mine since that night we first kissed. I smiled at the thought of replaying that night. I felt a presence next to me and turned to my right. It was Eric, my RA.

"Woah.... she's good," I could hear Eric whistle.

"Yep... She's the Man," I said smiling to my girlfriend.

__________________

Hi guys, this is shinethelight12 writing to you after 6 months! If you like this story or at least just read it for the fun of it, then I LOVE YOU. Thank you so much for sticking so long!

I DO HAVE A SEQUEL. IT'S POSTED AND FINISHED! Check that out!

AND IF YOU ARE DONE WITH THAT, THEN CHECK OUT MY NEW STORIES ON MY NEW ACCOUNT. Click the external link or just go to www.wattpad.com/user/YesenaRudeen