Chapter 2.

I'm going to kill them. I'm going to kill them both. Why the hell does Michigan have to be freezing?! I jabbed 3 on my cellphone and waited for it to ring.

"Hey It's Lily! Can't get your call, leave a message!" Beep.

"Lily... WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?! I'm waiting 30 minutes near the field. I am not going in there by myself! I'm the only girl out here!" I said screaming to the phone before I hung up. I was the only girl. I spotted guys arriving to the field. Normally I wouldn't care what I wore, but these guys were hot. Like really hot. That moment, I regretted wearing sweatpants and a hoodie. I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"Thanks for the lovely voicemail, Katrina!" Lily smirked as she walked past me and walked up the bleachers. Oscar was behind her.

"Where were you guys?!" I hissed.

"Nothing..." they both said. Something was going on. But I shook it off. I was sitting in between Lily and Oscar on the bleachers.

"Geez.. does no one come here to watch?" I said.

"I don't care. I'm ready to see... abs- guys," she said smirking. I nudged her over. Lily was two things. Guyaholic and Shopaholic. The boys started warming up and dribbling the ball around cones. Adrenaline was kicking in me. I really wanted to go down there and practice with them. After watching them for 2 hours, Lily shrieked.

"That guy's taking out his shirt! YES!" She said. Sure enough, almost all the guys removed their shirts off. The guy in the middle was the hottest of all. He had that washboard abs, toned muscles, awesome tan... Oh my gosh, I sound like Lily.

"No duh... they're sweating! Can we go now!" Oscar said.

"NO!" we both yelled pushing him down next to us. He growled and sat next to us. I really wanted to play soccer out there. After what seemed like an hour, the tryouts ended. The coach came on and we heard him speak.

"Okay, some guys couldn't make it today, so tomorrow there will be a tryout session. Those who want to be on the team, come tomorrow. The list of who will be selected will be on my door after the tryouts," Stookey said. Then he left along with other coaches. The guys started to grab their backs and soccer balls and walked out.

"YES! Now let's go!" Oscar said grabbing my hand and ran down the bleachers toward our dorm building. Lily took out her card and slid it into the slot and started walking up the stairs to our dorm room. In our dorm room, we all were on our beds, Oscar on the floor.

"What's wrong, Kat?!"

"That idiot! Stookey said some people couldn't make it to tryouts so he gives them tryouts tomorrow but not me?! What the F-"

"udge.." Lily smiled. Lily hated cursing.

"Well why not you go tryout?" Oscar smiled.

"Quit messing around!" I said.

"I'm serious..." he said smirking.

"So what?! Dress like a guy, wear shin guards, cleats, and tryout?! Are you nuts? They're not blind!" I said. Oscar officially lost his mind.

"What if you have a guy to help you out?" Oscar smirked.

"And a girl?" Lily smirked.

"So let me get this straight... I...Katrina Winston dress up as a male species and tryout for soccer.."

"Yuppp," Lily said popping the P.

"And you guys planned this?"

"Yuppp" Oscar said popping the P.

"I'm a girl, if you guys haven't noticed. You can distinguish between a chick and a dude," I said. They're officially out of their mind.

"Look, we know how upset you were that you couldn't play this year. We're giving you a chance!" Lily said. I thought about for a second. For one it was the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. But could I pull it out? I did look a lot like Keith only I had the feminine features.

"Well how do we.. I mean... How?!" I said tilting my head.

"Well, tomorrow is the tryouts? I have the clothes, Lily has the makeup... Just don't worry about it. I'll meet you guys here around lunch time and we'll transform you to a guy!" Oscar smirked.

"Wait... so you guys are serious about it?!"

"No duh, Kat!" Lily giggled.

"You think, It'll work?"

"Let's find out tomorrow," Oscar smiled before he got up.

"I got to go. Your RA is evil. No boys after 8? Thats cruel.." He said smirking before he walked out. I yawned. I woke up way to early for this stupid workshop class. I crashed to bed. Katrina Winston... a guy?! I must be an idiot to agree to this...