Chapter 20.

"Oh uh... That's my... This girl she left it there.." I stuttered. Okay, I'm screwed. 

"No, Keith. It's obviously a guy's," he said sarcastically.

"I.. Uh I .. hooked up with a girl?" I said. That was the best excuse I could of gotten. I saw Tristan's smile curl up.

"Damn... didn't know you had it in you. Wait, aren't you with Lily?" He said. Oh right... Well I did "break up" with her when she was caught red handed with Oscar.

"I... uh we broke up," I mumbled. 

Okay, he may the hottest guy, but the most gullible of all! I couldn't even believe that he believe that. Now I got why guys were so dumb sometimes.

"Come on, let's head to the pool," he said as he grabbed a towel. He walked into the bathroom and came out with his swimming shorts and a shirt. I grabbed some swimming trunks from my bag that I stole from Oscar and wore them with a shirt ontop. We made our way down to the lobby and out to the swimming pool at the back. Most of the guys were already in the pool. Some just chilling, others racing each other, and most of them flirting with girls and putting sun tan lotion on bikini girls' backs. I chuckled and walked further. 

"Heads up!" Tristan yelled dropping his back, removing his shirt over his head and jump into the pool. His body was hot. I was surprised. Back in high school, only some of the guy's had washboard abs but not like Tristan's. His looked so natural and was glistened against the sun light. I wanted to touch it. I sat down at the benches and saw two perky blonde girls walking inside the gate towards the pool. Maddie and Ashley in their skimpy string bikinis. I had to admit they looked amazing especially cause they had the body for it but seriously... their bottoms were brazilian cuts, you know the butt ones? So obviously they would go straight to Tristan. They placed their bags on the umbrella bench table and sat at the edges of the pool with only their feet in the pool. Maddie was wearing a huge sun hat, big designer glasses, and a yellow and blue polka dotted bikini. Ashley on the other hand had her hair down wearing her blue and green stripes bikini. They both wore makeup. Who wears makeup when you go swimming? I felt a scowl on my face. I looked down at my phone just to avoid the lame loneliness I was suffering when I felt something beside me. I looked to the right and sighed with disappointment.

"Hi.. Ashley," I said with a burden.

"Keith! I was looking for you!" She said. She was awfully close to me. Um gross.

"Oh yeah..." I mumbled. Please go away. Please go away.

"Let's go swimming!" She said pulling onto my arm. Ashley's stupid loud annoying voice caused everyone to agree.

"Come on, Keith! Get in, you lazy ass," Patrick yelled splashing water up and down.

"Dude, just jump in," Tristan yelled.

First off, I couldn't jump in. My makeup would come off along with my wig. My gear with come off so I would totally have my chest and curves back and... I'm on my female issues, if you know what I mean.

"Oh.... uh no. I-I have a bad ... swimming....allergy...." I stuttered again. I prayed that Tristan would be a hot idiot as always and believe me.

"Keith! Stop being shy!" Ashley giggled pushing from me behind. I stumbled forward and was so close to jumping into the pool. I was centimeters from the pool. 

"N-No!" I said stepping back before it was too late.

SPLASH

My eyes stung from the chlorine from the pool. I held my breath and touched my face and looked at my hand. Black and pink smears of makeup came off. Shit. My wig was at the bottom of the pool. I swam to the bottom, retrieved it and placed it to my head. My lungs couldn't survive any longer causing me to sprout out underneath to the surface of water.

"Keith! You freaking jumped in. That's my boy," I heard someone laugh. I felt something slipping off. My fake abs. I held my chest, got out of the pool and ran for dear eternity to somewhere where no one can find me.

"Wait where you going, Keith?!" I heard yelling behind me before I disappeared into the lobby.

*********

"ONE MORE TIME!" Stookey yelled. I groaned and did my 50 push ups again. It was a killer. I heard grunting next to me. Tristan was next to me focused on push ups. I couldn't help but notice his muscles. They were... firm and big. They were sexy... I wanted to touch them. No, Kat. Your a guy now. I groaned at that thought. I can't even think like a girl because I was a guy.

"K-keith, what happened back there?" I heard Tristan pant as he still did his pushups. 

"I-I... Uh... I can't swim...?" I said lying again. I should have job as the liar. It seemed like all I ever do these days is lie.

"Damn.. you for real? Well it's no big deal. I have your back," he smiled at me. I said that to him earlier. I smiled and went down for the last pushups and then collapsed on to my chest panting.

"This is..." I panted.

"Living Hell..." Tristan finished. I giggled and laid on my back staring at the night clouds as they went away. I got up along with the other guys and headed to my bag to get a chug of water from a water bottle. I saw from a distance about 20 guys dribbling a ball to us. As the mysterious guys came further in, I noticed their faces. Liam and his team.

"What the hell are you doing here..." Tristan growled at Liam's face.

"Just practicing," Liam smirked.

"We had this ground first. Wait your turn," he said. I gotta' admit, Tristan looked pretty sexy when he was angry.

"Aw, little Tristan all mad? Look, just stop hoping?" Liam said with a serious face. 

"Why not you get the fuck out of my face?" Tristan stepped forward with his fist clenched.

"Would you stop whining? Why not we make it fun..." Liam smirked.

"What do you mean," Tristan said crossing his arms.

"If we win, we take your golden soccer ball," Liam smiled.

"Bullshit! That's not going to happen," Tristan said. 

"See, you know you will lose," 

"On second thought, your on," Tristan smirked.

"And if we win.. you admit to the board and everyone that you cheated at all our games," Tristan smiled.

"Deal," and they pounded their fists together as a deal and walked away. I was about to turn around when I saw someone familiar. I looked to the right and saw the handsome boy that I used to like a lot back in my high school. Logan McNickle. I guess I wasn't the only one who didn't notice we knew each other because he looked at me with a confused face.

"Yo... I think I've seen you," he said with a confused face trying to study my face.

"I..Uh..." Crap.. does he know it's me under this get up?

"Wait... your Kat's brother!" He said smiling. I sighed of relief.

"Yeah man. What's up?" I said trying to act all guyish.

"Nothin much man. Just haven't seen you or your sister. Haven't talked to her since we broke up...." he smiled. 

"Oh... well yeah she goes to Michigan U," I said.

"Really? That's cool. I wanted to talk to her but she never texted back or called either," he said running his hand through his hair.

"Oh yeah... I don't know..." I said nervously.

"I-I don't know man..." he started.

"I want to get back with her...." he said. 

*********

Hey! So hope you like it. I know it's not that great. Anyways Vote//Comment. I have been asking questions at my notes lately because 1) so I can see who would comment and get you guys commenting and 2) get to know my readers more. So every chapter expect a question. Oh and after probably 10 more chapters this story will end. I think 10, if not then a little more than 10. 

P.S. What's your favorite color? Mine's pink (: !

-Shinethelight12