Chapter 5

Dedicated to AmieBlossom for following me from my first story to this and comment/voting. Thank you!

********

I felt my ponytail swaying from left to right as I ran towards the ball. Our team split up for the practice and decided to scrimmage. I was the captain for my team and he was his. I grabbed the ball from Tyrone's feet and dribbled it towards the goal.

"LEFT SIDE!" I yelled. I looked to my left and Tristan was their eyeing my ball moving to every movement I made with the ball. Where the hell is Patrick. He's supposed to help me cross it. Tristan was defense so he came charging towards me. I moved to the right and passed him but he slipped his feet behind and somehow caused me to fall forward only I didn't fall on my face. I felt arms around my waist supporting me. That touch still electrified my body to this day. I quickly gained my balance and looked right at his eyes scowling. He smirked at me. I hated that.

"I'm. Fine." I said through my teeth. We were 1 all and I really wanted to win even if it's just a scrimmage I wanted to show Tristan I was perfectly fine without him. I heard a whistle.

"ALRIGHT PRACTICE OVER. GOOD JOB NICE TRY, KAT. IN THE LOCKER ROOMS EXCEPT FOR KAT OF COURSE," he said. I laughed. He still sounded like that even after a year. I nodded and jogged towards the girl's locker room as the other guys walked towards the guy's. I opened the door and was swarmed in with cheerleaders.

"Hey," everyone yelled. I nodded right at them.

"Hey Kat," Ashley and Maddie said simultaneously. I smiled at them. After the incident, we felt it was best that we just start over. We couldn't act like some stupid high school drama queens. Ashley left the whole "Keith" incident and is dating Jim from my team and Maddie is dating Josh from the football team.

"I CAN'T STAND HER! She has got to go!" Ashley grunted as she slipped on a shirt. I took off my soccer shirt leaving me in a sports bra.

"Who?" I said as I threw on a white shirt and hoodie over.

"This redhead chick. I don't even know why she tries! She is sucking up to Coach big time!" Maddie scowled as she applied makeup on. I slipped my shorts off and pulled on jeans.

"Wait... Redhead.. I think I know who you're talking about. About yay high, short kinda hair," I said as I pulled my hair into a messed up bun leaving some strands down.

"Oh my gosh! Yes! That's her. I swear I want to rip her head off. The coach thinks her stupid little french accent is cute. She is a suck up," Maddie groaned as she grabbed her bag. Everyone replied in yeahs and nodding heads.

"Why isn't she here now?" I said looking for her around the locker room.

"Who cares? Probably out to see someone?" Ashley rolled her eyes and grabbed her bag. They both walked out the locker room. I grabbed my bag, took a quick look in the mirror, and walked out the locker room.

"Oof," I said as something hit me. I looked up to the blue eyes of Alan.

"Alan? What are you doing here?" I said. Practice ended early and it was only six.

"Well I was hoping to run into you here. I was wondering do you want to go to dinner with me?" He said smiling. I arched my eyebrows. I was kind of flattered but I didn't really feel like going.

"Uhm..." I said not know what else to say.

"It's not just us. My sister and her date are coming. It's like a double date," he said with that sheepish smile. I looked into his face. He looked really eager and I finally gave in.