Chapter 10

Warning: Cursing is used in this chapter numerous times.

******

Kat's POV.

I finished packing throwing shirts, shorts, bras, underwear, soccer gear, and everything into my suitcase. I reached to my dresser to drop my brush in there too. Stepping back, I frowned. Stupid suitcase won't close...

I stood up on my bed and sat on the suitcase trying to push all my clothes and zipping all the way through. After much struggle, I finally had the suitcase packed. I jumped down and made my way in front of the mirror to fix my hair when I heard the door open. Lily and Oscar. Lily's and Oscar's eyes panned from my suitcase to me.

"Kat, where are you going," Lily whispered walking forward. I attempted a smile but it dropped. After last night, I just wanted to stay away from the campus. Seems like in this college, everything goes wrong.

"N-Nothing, just going to my parent's house. My aunt called and told me they're throwing a surprise anniversary party for them so I thought I'd surprise them. I'll be gone for three days," I muttered under my breath as I lunged the suitcase from the bed to the floor. The cab should be here any minute..

"But... all of a sudden?" Oscar said starring at me.

"Uh.. yeah we have no classes or practice the next three days. It's perfect," I attempted a smile as I reached over to my table for my phone.

"Listen, Kat. About last night, Lily told me and I'm going to pound him," Oscar said clenching his fist. My smile fell. I couldn't lie to them anymore. I was hurt and my face still stung. Although on my face, you can't see scars, they're were finger imprints across my left cheek. It was blushing red and noticable. The nurse said it should wear off in a day.

"Leave it, Oscar. I'm over it," I said through my gritted teeth. I turned around with my rolling suitcase in my hand. I pulled the handle and started to roll towards the front door. I turned around with a quivering smile and walked towards Lily.

"Don't worry about me," I whispered. Oh god, Kat don't cry. Your not some little girl. I leaned in for a hug and Oscar joined hugging us all. I pulled away with the last attempted smile till I walked out.

Yay for Winter Break...

******

Tristan's POV

I dribbled the ball popping into the air when I heard yelling. I looked up causing the ball to drop on the grass floor. My boys were walking towards me with a worried look.

"What's up, man?" I muttered under my breath popping the ball again. Jim and Patrick looked at each other and then to me. Tyrone avoided eye contact from me.

"Kat..." they whispered.

*******

I pounded onto Kat's door. After series of pounding, a blonde girl opened the door. Lily.

"Lily, where's Kat?" I said looking past her shoulder for any sign of her. She bit her lip moving aside giving us a signal to come inside. Oscar was on the bed starring at us as we walked in.

"Lily, what happened," I said looking desperate. Oscar's smile fell and he stood up walking beside Lily who was looking onto the floor.

"She.. left.." Lily bit her lip.

"Why." I demanded. She sighed and sat down on her bed and started to speak.

*******

"THAT MOTHERFUCKIN' WOMAN BEATER," Jim yelled behind me.

"WHAT AN ASSHOLE!" Tyrone growled behind me.

"SON OF A BITCH," Patrick yelled back. I started panting hard and my fist was clenched tight. My face was beating red and my jaw tightened.

"Word's don't do anything.." I whispered and tore down the door and out the dorm building towards the Oak Tree where that asshole was flirting with some bitch. I stomped over my muscles about to tear through my sleeves and my fist about to break from gripping so tight.

********

Tyrone's POV.

I looked at Tristan who was about to murder someone any second. I turned towards Patrick and Jim who were scared even to talk.

Tristan loves Kat. In fact I'm pretty sure he's IN love with her... only thing is... he doesn't even notice it.

*******

Tristan's POV.

Alan looked up and towards me smirking but then stumbled backwards at fear.

"You son of a bitch," I growled and threw my fist backwards and pounded him on the face. He stumbled backwards holding his jaw which was bleeding now. I grabbed his shirt tight and lifted him against the tree. I was centimeters away from his face and I could smell fear.

"Don't. You. Ever. Touch. My. Girl. Or. Anyone. Again." I growled at his face. I threw my fist backwards but I heard Jim yell.

"Tristan, leave him. I see the dean," he whispered. I rolled my eyes. To hell with the dean. I threw my fist against his face and he collapsed on the grass floor holding his nose and mouth which was drooling blood. I stepped backwards wiping my fist against my shirt. I turned around and saw Bella in a distance with a hurtful face. She must have heard me.

*****

"Bella, wait!" I said walking behind her. She turned around attempting a smile.

"Bella, please. Just let me explain," I said catching up with her pace. She stopped walking and looked towards me.

"What you did to my brother, he deserves it. No one should ever come between two people. Especially two people who love each other a lot. You're in love with her, aren't you..?" Bella looked up attempting a smile. I opened my mouth but nothing came out.

I slowly nodded avoiding eye contact from her.

"I'm sorry," I whispered. She let out a laugh and smiled.

"No Tristan. I'm sorry. I didn't know I was coming in between something huge," she smiled.

I felt horrible. I wanted to thank her so badly. Other girls would be so mad or a drama queen, but Bella. She was different nothing like her brother of course and I'm so glad she was one of my great friends. Hopefully she finds someone that's a lot better than me.

I smiled at Bella and leaned in for a hug.

"Thank you," I whispered. I pulled away smiling.

"Now go get her, Bruno Mars," she smirked.

********

Uneditted but it's up. Next two chapters or possibly next chapter is the last? I don't knoww. Vote and Comment please! Promote my story as welll (:

-Shinethelight12

P.S. Do you have a boyfriend? Husband? Fiance? Like someone? How did you guys meet? ;)