Chapter 24: *NOT NOW!* (We're just trying to have sex, god people)

Sam sat on the couch and watched as Castiel and Dean stumbled up the stairs, kissing and ripping clothes off of each other.

"Hey guys, I found a case in-"

"Not now, Sammy!" Dean yelled, the bathroom door slammed closed.

Castiel already had Dean stripped down to his boxers (which were trying to cover up his massive erection) and pushed against the bathroom door.

"I fucking hate you for being with Lisa." Castiel growled into Dean's ear, nibbling on his earlobe. "And if I ever catch you with her again I swear to God I won't look at you again."

"I-I won't, Cass. I swe-swear!" Dean yelled, grabbing Castiel's hips and thrusting theirs together. Cass suppressed a very low moan and pushed away from Dean only to turn the water on.

Dean smirked and started tearing off Castiel's skinny jeans. His smile only grew wider once he saw the blue underwear.

"Just couldn't completely forget about me could you?" Dean whispered into Castiel's wet ear from all of Dean's kisses.

"Fuck you."

"Okay."

Castiel pulled away from Dean's grip and stepped into the hot shower, not bothering to turn down the temperature. Dean tore off his own boxers and stepped in also, immediately pushing Castiel up against the wall and placing rough kisses on his swollen lips.

They heard a knock on the door and both groaned. Dean didn't pull his mouth away from Castiel's neck.

"Dad?" Anna asked, knocking on the door.

"NOT NOW!" Castiel yelled, trying to hold in a moan but failed.

Cass didn't pay any attention to anything except for Dean's mouth and his dick poking his stomach, only making him harder.

Suddenly, Cass pushed away from Dean with a serious expression. "No," Dean panicked. Oh my god, what the hell did I do wrong?! He's gonna ditch again! But Castiel continued, "you got to fuck Lisa I get to fuck you. And it's been months since the last time I even touched a dick so don't expect me to be easy."

(And easy he was not)

Dean smirked and held his hands in surrender.

"But first, wash Lisa off of your dick." Cass said, not a hint of joking in his voice. Dean did so, his thumb accidentally sliding over his slit which caused him to moan really loud.

Castiel pushed Dean against the tile wall and smacked his ass while kissing the back of his neck. Dean knew he shouldn't enjoy such a simple thing as much as he is but it feels so fucking good.

"Lisa or me?" Cass asked, his hands traveling to Dean's throbbing cock.

"Y-You, Cass, oh god it's you." Dean moaned, guiding Castiel's hands to his erection.

"You'll never speak to her again. You're mine, Dean. Mine."

Dean nodded his head so fast it could have flung off. Castiel's possessiveness is so fucking hot, he finds it unbearable.

"Just fuck me..." Dean mumbled, his ass hurting from every smack received but he still manages to love the touch.

"Tell me you'll never speak to her again." Cass commanded, jacking Dean off harder and faster.

"I won't! Goddammit, j-just fuck me!" Dean screamed. Castiel slammed his dick inside Dean, he screamed again and clung to the walls.

Castiel, noticing Dean's desperate struggle to find something to hold on to, held Dean's hand and still thrusted inside his tight hole. "I've got you baby..." Cass mumbled, getting extremely turned on by Dean's moan in response.

"Damn Dean, you're so fucking tight." Cass grumbled, grunting as he thrusted in and hit Dean's prostate, he and Dean both loudly moaning.

"I-Its been a while...since you - FUCK!" Dean yelled, squeezing Castiel's hand. "Oh baby, that's the spot. Mm, go faster, please. Right there baby..." Dean's breathing became heavier and rigid, Cass could tell he isn't going to last much longer.

"Is this good enough?" Cass harshly asked, keeping his rhythm.

Dean is panting and his knees are feeling weak but he's determined to not give in. He has to last longer.

"I asked if this is enough pleasure." Castiel growled, drastically slowing down his pace, his cock still in Dean's ass.

Dean thrusted his hips, "Yes, baby," Castiel started slamming into him again, " FUCK! OH GOD YES!"

"Better than that bitch?"

Dean moaned, "Y-Yes!"

"Did you miss my cock inside you? Did you miss this?"

Dean slammed his ass, meeting Castiel's thrusting dick at the same time, creating intense pleasure. "Oh Lord yes, Cass. I m-missed this so much baby."

Cass could feel himself building up. His stomach started to turn and his knees are getting weak. "DEAN!" He could feel the lump in his throat grow larger. Dean's tightening around his cock was only making it worse, making Cass moan uncontrollably.

"Do you like that baby?" Dean asked, squeezing down on Cass again, "Does it feel good?"

Cass nodded against the back of Dean's neck and sloppily kissed it, leaving saliva everywhere but really not giving a shit. Dean started panting more and his body was sinking down to the shower floor. "Cass, Cass...I'm close -"

"I know baby, I am too." Cass grunted. He reached around for Dean's throbbing erection and started pumping him in sync with his quick thrusts. Within seconds, Dean came screaming Castiel's name and Cass came after that with the feeling of Dean squeezing down on him and his come hitting the shower walls and covering his hand.

Cass and Dean sunk to the floor and held each other, hoping no one heard them but they knew they were loud.

Really loud.

------

Sam sat in his chair covering his ears and his eyes wide with horror. Hearing his brother while he's having sex is not something he'd want to listen to.

Shower sex? Why? Why not Impala sex, or motel sex?

"Hey babe, what's wrong -" Jess started but was interrupted by moaning.

"FUCK! OH GOD YES!"

Sam uncovered his ear, there is no possible way of draining their disgusting noises.

"That was Dean." Sam started, waiting a few seconds longer.

"FU-" Sam didn't want to hear the rest of the word so he continued.

"And that was Cass."

Jess mouth hunt open. "Oh my god...you have it memorized?"

"When they were still together they had sex so much...and Dean would moan in his sleep a lot so I kinda had to listen to it..."

"You poor baby!" Jess yelled, kissing her boyfriends cheeks repeatedly. Sam laughed and pushed her off, wiping the kisses from his red cheeks.

"Shower sex...huh."

Sam raised an eyebrow, "What?"

"Oh nothing." Jess said, making it completely obvious by her gazes switching between the TV and Sam as she twirled her hair.

"What is it Jess?"

Jessica sighed but smiled, "It's just that...I find it hot."

Sam nodded, "Well then, we should try it some time."

***Ayi my people. Shower sex bitches, hope you likkked it! Should I do more smut or what? Idk if you peeps (nobody says peeps, my god I'm old...I'm only thirteen and three quarters so not that old) like the smutttt but idek...leave comments pwease. I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO RN! Buttt, I will try to update Lost Grace in the next two days...fckin writers block man, it'll be the death of mæ***