Chapter 24: Shower Sex?

(I had pancakes today. Pancakes guys. This is a huge deal!)

Sam walked down to the smell of pancakes. He had been up all night and morning looking for a hunt, not finding one. Lunch is much needed, he can barely stay awake.

"Jess?" Sam asked, rubbing his tired eyes.

"Sorry Sam, I didn't mean to disappoint you."

Sam shrugged, "What are you making?"

"Pancakes." Castiel replied.

Sam licked his lips. "I could really eat some pancakes. Plain?"

"As of right now they are all plain but I can add whatever you want." Cass said, flipping one over.

"Blueberry!"

Cass laughed and rummaged through the fridge, finding a plastic carton full of blueberries.

Lisa came down next with Dean, who looked really annoyed with her random kisses.

"Hey Cass," Dean yawned, rubbing the sleep out of his eyes, "Oh my god! Pancakes!" Dean ran over and snatched one from the plate Castiel had stacked with pancakes.

"Put it down!" Cass yelled, pointing his spatula at Dean munching on the stolen pancake.

"No." Dean said, hands on his hips and sass filling his voice.

"Put the pancake down."

"Or what?" Dean said, smirking.

"I'll fling pancake mix at you."

Dean raised an eyebrow. "I dare you to. This pancake is going inside me."

"No it's not, put the pancake down!"

"Never!" Dean yelled, running away and down a hall. Castiel grabbed the pancake mix box and tiptoed down the same hall, checking every door.

Dean sneezed and gave his hiding place away. Cass grabbed a handful and tossed it at Dean who sneezed again and slammed his eyes shut.

"It's in my eye! It's in my eye!" Dean yelled, rubbing the flour off of his face.

"Your fault." Cass said, flinging more at Dean.

"Now it's in my mouth! It tastes disgusting!"

"Still your fault." Castiel said, taking the pancake from Dean's back pocket. "You can have this now. I don't want to accidentally eat food that has touched your ass."

Dean smirked, still rubbing the powder from his face. "Cass, you've licked my ass before, and eaten wipe cream off of my ass. What's the difference?"

"Uh...I um, I was drunk."

"Yeah, half drunk maybe." Dean made a disgusted face, "Okay, I need some water...or mouth wash."

Cass came closer to Dean, shoving the pancake back into his back pocket. He kissed Dean's chin and around his mouth, then Dean's lips.

"Your mouth tastes like mouth wash..." Dean mumbled, kissing Castiel back.

"I brush my teeth in the morning. Morning breath is gross."

Dean smiled, "Sorry."

------

The six of them went out to the movies to see Dracula, finding it good if Dracula wasn't real and having never actually "encountered" him before and know what he's like.

"We should go to Walmart." Anna said, holding her huge stomach.

"Why?" Sam asked, holding a bunch of bags from the maternity store.