Chapter 16- Taylor!:)

Taylor's P.O.V

I watch Niall run out the door and jump up chasing after him. I hear Harry and Amanda protest but I ignore them. My friend is sad and I need to help him! Understand lovelies!!

"NIALL!" I yell after him, he ignores me and keeps on running. I mentally slap him and keep on, after about 5 minutes he stops at a bar and runs in.he must be hurting awfully bad if he's going to drown his thoughts out with beer. The bar person outside of Te gate just lets him in, how often has he been coming here! This is not a good sign. I follow him in, and find him at the bar seated a beer in hand.Just like I thought. I sit across from him and stare at the Irish lads face. I smile hesitantly, he just stares with no emotion. I wonder whats running through his head?

"Niall... What in the world is wrong. Why are you at a bar? Isn't this a bit drastic, she's just going out with Lou again." I ask voicing my thoughts, just wanting to get everything set straight.He looks up at me glaring while tears stream down his red face. Why is he so angry... With me? I don't know what I did?

"I broke up with Cher." He starts out, he takes a deep breath. I gasp why would he do that! Cher and him were.. Great together. I scrunch my eyebrows together and he chuckles humorlessly.

"Why, you and Cher were an amazingly cute couple?" I ask desperate to understand what's going on in my friends life. With Harry and Amanda I haven't spent much time with Niall, with that I feel ultimately guilty. I probably should of given up some Tarry time for some bonding time with Niall. I barely know what's going on in his life. I'm a terrible friend.

"Cher and I were a drunken mistake." He spits out viciously. I gasp, since when is Niall so angry all the time? Is this my fault? That him and Cher broke up? Why would he say they were a mistake! He was happy with her, maybe he never did get over Amanda as I thought.

"What happened, you've never been so... Unhappy?" I ask trying to make sense of the world, well my world. He looks up shock and pure hatred pouring from his eyes. I flinch and he chuckles.

"Since when do you care? When Harry came along, I was forgotten. Some great friend you are, Harry doesn't even talk to me outside of band stuff. You've stolen my friend and bandmate and made everything fall apart. If you hadn't of intervened me and Amanda would be together. Instead of her and Louis, everything is your fault! So don't act like you care, don't ever act like that! I. Hate. You. Go to hell." He says oh so meanly, hatred seeping through his voice and sending stabs of pain to my heart.

"Niall y-your just mad Amanda and Louis are going back out! Don't blame this on me!" I protest feeling a lump form in my throat. He raises his hand and Kyle hitting me flashes to mind. I flinch and almost scream. He looks at me confused, but soon it's replaced with the hatred he held earlier.

"You really think I'm mad about that? OF COURSE IM MAD ABOUT THAT! I love her! And you just support all of her decisions never asking my opinion. Twisting Harry into your evil ways, being late for band rehearsal. Fighting with Louis, with me! Fighting with EVERYONE! Your tearing our band apart!" He says backing me against the wall. I start shaking my heart pounding, flashbacks flitting through my head. Kyle hitting me, beating me.

"I'm sorry Niall I had no idea!" I say while tears are pouring from my eyes, he just chuckles bitterly and turns away from me. I take a deep breath and try to calm myself down, but its not working. I feel my throat closing in on me and my breaths get shorter and shorter.

Oh gosh I'm having an asthma attack. Oh no. Not here please not now! I feel my will crumbling and everything starts getting blurry around the edges, it gets blacker and blacker. The last thing I see is Niall asking for another drink before it all goes black.