Chappie 10- Taylor

Oh my gosh were at 10 chappie's yay!!! Anyways... STORY TIME!

Taylor's POV:)

We arrive at the club, I walk out of the car holding Harry's hand. WERE FINALLY DATING!!! I feel his lips kiss my cheek and I smile and blush a bit. Stupid blush reflexes, he kisses your cheek alll the time! We walk in and he goes straight to the bar causing me to groan, Harry is strange when he's drunk. My level of strange! Talking to cats level of strange. O.o

"Do you want something babe?" He asks me grinning. I roll my eyes and shake my head, no matter how many times I've told him I don't drink he always asks. He shrugs and gets something himself. I sit by him and watch him drink his drink slowly, staring at me the whole time. I roll my eyes when he wiggles his eyebrows but I wink at him anyway. Ah our weird flirting stuff we do. I lean over and kiss him softly. I pull back both of us grinning and on cloud nine. Gosh this boy makes me so happy.

"Taylor!" Louis says from behind me, with Amanda trailing right behind him there hands intertwined. I smile, they make a cute couple. I still kind of wish her and Niall would have worked out, but my Nanda shipping heart never got its wish. But I mean Loumanda is adorable also!!

"LOUUU!" I scream and jump out of my seat to hug him. He grabs my arms and we jump up and down squealing. I hear Amanda and Harry laughing at our strangeness.

"Taylor wanna dance with me!" He asks. I think about it, Harry won't mind and Amanda probably won't. Ahh who am I kidding they probably are laugh there heads off at our dancing.

"Shouldn't you dance with Panda!!!!!" I squeal, we're screaming and squealing saying the music is EXTREMLY loud here.

"I already did!" He says happily, the glances at Amanda to wink at her. I shrug and look at Harry who gives me a thumbs up, why not? I grab his hand and we skip to the dance floor. We do some random dances, not grinding like all the others, suddenly we're spinning in circles and running into people dancing. Soon we're done dancing an Louis runs off to find Zayn to dance with, I skip back to Harry and Amanda. I finally see them, Harry on his second drink.. And Niall walking over obviously drunk. I laugh as he walks to Amanda and hugs her. Oh gosh Niall and his drunken self. Amanda just stands there, eyes wide and trying to push him away.

"ILOVEYOUPANDA!" He slurs I laugh, and suddenly stop laughing as his lips and Amanda's lips connect. oh my gosh... NOT AGAIN! Amanda just stands there shocked.

"Hey guys where Za- Amanda Niall?" Louis says his voice breaking. Oh no! I turn around and his eyes are filling with tears, he bites his lip, shaking from holding the tears back making me of sad. Amanda pushes Niall away and gasps, then surprises me by slapping him. Ouch that had to hurt, I could hear the pop over the music!

"NIALL!" She shrieks. Niall rubs his face and walks away. I stand there in shock and she starts crying when she see's Louis there. Crap what am I supposed to do!

"Louis that ment absolutely nothing is swear he just came up and kissed me! I was in shock which is why I didnt push away sooner! Im so sorry!" She gasps sobbing, I pull her into my arms and cradle her. She sobs into my shirt. Louis just stands there, then walks into the men's room. Ohh Noo! There relationship can't be ruined by this no no no no no!

"Harry go talk to him!" I say to Harry who quickly sobered up. He nods and runs after Louis.

"Amanda, shh it's alright! Everything is gonna be alright ok?" I say, she sniffles and looks up at me. Her eyes rimmed in red and tears falling from her eyes. She wipes some from her eyes and nods. I smile at her, she weakly smiles back. Why does Niall always drunkenly kiss people? He always ends up hurting the same person...... Amanda. Last time he kissed Cher, and it tore Amanda up when they started dating. Then he kisses Amanda, making Louis her boyfriend hurt. Gosh niall shouldn't get drunk anymore.

"Tay can we leave?" She asks, I nod and we walk out of the club. I pull out my phone and tell Harry that were leaving. I call a cab, and tell them Panda's address. We finally get there and go inside. She goes to take a shower and I watch some t.v, twitter, Facebook the good stuff. I hear the door open an hour later, Harry walks in.

"Hey babe!" I say, he smiles and walks over. He sits down beside me on the couch and cuddles with me. I smile and continue doing whatever I was doing and before I know it.. I'm asleep in Harry's arms.

* morning time*

I wake up with my head on a warm, hard and surprisingly comfortable chest. I open my eyes to see a head of curls and green eyes staring at me. I blush when I realize he was watching me sleep, hopefully I didn't drool or anything o.O.

"Your cute when you sleep." Harry says while playing with my hair, I giggle and roll my eyes. I realize my legs are tangled with Harry's and untangle them so I can get up. He gets up with me, I follow him to the kitchen sitting on the counter watching him make breakfast. Amanda walks in and smiles at us, I'm guessing she thinks we're cute or something. I smile at her and she sits at the table, I decide to join her.

"Hey Panda, how are you feeling?" I ask her.

"Ok, I'm a bit sad and mad but I'm ok." She says, I sigh her, Louis and Niall are going to have to talk it out. Speaking of leprechauns, Niall is going to have an awful hangover and I'm not going to be there. Sucks for him! I woke up to a sexy beast! Hehehe! Harry places the food in front of us, sits beside me and kisses me on the cheek.

"FOOOODDDD!!!" I squeal and my tummy growls in response. I grab my fork and shovel some eggs in, then groan at there deliciousness! Harry laughs and Amanda shakes her head. I finish the rest of my food and wait for them to finish.

"What are we doing today!!" I ask, they both stare at me in complete shock. Why.. Oh.. Wait. We have to do some competition thingy and the winner is chosen and that crap. Well that's a wake up call even though I'm already awake! Hehe.

"Nevermind I remember." I tell them, they roll there eyes and continue eating. I ditch them and walk to Amanda's room grabbing my spare clothes I left here in case of an emergency. I take a quick shower and put my clothes on. I walk back out and see there already dressed and ya whatever. We walk outside, call a cab. The cab stops and we get out, walking into the building. Not knowing what's going to happen, I guess its safe to say today is the biggest day of our lives. Today can make us or break us. Let's just hope it's the first option.

A/N- Wow ya so I'm to lazy to edit this so ya!! Ya! Haha I hope you like it? Haha anyways.. Can you go check out my other story... Love Works in Mysterious ways? And also Gone. Haha umm I don't know what else to say? CARROTS. Ya there's some randomness! Anyways... COMMENT VOTE AND FAN US AND YOU CAN BE MY MARSHMALLOWS!!! You know you wanna... SO DDOOOO ITTT!