Chappie 2- Taylor!:)

Taylor's POV:)  

I take another deep breath as the line moves forward once again, I'm now only 5 people away. Away from what you might ask? From getting my number to audition for the judges round.. Of X-Factor, and I'm a nervous wreck. The line moves forward again, 4 people. I fix my outfit once again, which consists of a red skirt and white blouse. I run my fingers through my light brown hair and take another deep breath. Calm, do not have a panic attack. You have no stage fright.... all right that's a lie. You will not faint on stage, that is not a lie.. Hopefully.

"Name please?" I hear the lady ask me, to my surprise. I must have been daydreaming again. I take my card with my number from her and walk towards the audience. I hear a girl singing Mine by Taylor Swift, gah she's amazing! She finishes and gets past, lucky so does the next guy and the next. I wait for the next person to come on and realize there calling a number. Haha another blonde moment brought to you by.. Taylor Ritchie!

"Number 61900 your up." I hear someone call, I glance down at my number. That's me! I gulp and walk towards him.. He says something that I tune out and I walk on stage. I see the judges writing down stuff from the last people. I look at who is going to determine if I make it to the next round or not, Cheryl Cole, Louis Walsh, Katy Perry, and Simon. The nervousness goes up by the thousands when they all look up at me at the same time, like robots. Freaky...

"Hi." I say my voice sounding full and confident. Hah as if! I'm surprised I'm not full out shaking, well I'm just happy I haven't fainted. That's a plus right?

"Name and Age?" Cheryl Cole asks me. I freeze, forgetting my name then remember it, hopefully that doesn't happen with the lyrics to my audition song! That would be bloody terrible!

"Taylor Ritchie and 16." I say and they write something down on there papers. I wipe my hands off on my dress and swing them back and forth, holding the microphone tightly. Ok distracting myself isn't working. Think of someth-

"And what are you singing dear?" Simon asks me looking me right in the eye. Oh gosh don't look me in the eye, I'm gonna melt! Wait I'm not a witch, I can't melt! But it is EXTREMLY hot up hear, I'm sweating by the buckets. Hopefully it doesn't show..

"I'm Yours by Jason Mraz." I say not breaking eye contact, from fear not bravery. He nods and Louis motions for me to start. Finally they are not staring at me, bearing holes into my very being. The music starts and I start singing, putting everything I can into it.

So I won't hesitate no more, no more

It cannot wait, I'm yours

I finish breathing slightly hard, from nerves and the fact I just sang my heart out. I stand there waiting for there opinion my stomach flipping out in nerves. Suddenly I hear people clapping and I let out laugh. I hear Katy laugh at me laughing and grin at her. At least the audience liked it right?

"I say yes! That was great!" Katy says and I smile at her.Doing a Happy dance inside my mind. I glance at Louis next waiting for his comment. He looks at me no emotions on his face. Oh no.. This can't be good!

"I'm sorry, but no." He says with a downcast face. Af least he feels bad about it? I grin at him anyway and turn my attention to Cheryl. This cannot be a no, please oh please: I silently beg her.

"Yes." She says and I smile at her turning to Simon. His is the one that matters the most at this point. I cross my fingers and watch him watching me. I stare openly at him and he takes a breath. I swear the whole entire room turns quiet and still.

"I say.. Yes." He says and I absolutely freak out along with the audience. I start jumping up and down screaming my head off. This is my very dream coming true, I can go a little crazy!

"If I could hug every single one of you guys I would!" I squeal to them causing them to laugh at me. I thank them some more, receive applause from the audience and walk off stage, bumping into a curly haired, green eyed lad. He stops and smiles at me, I smile back. I can't stop bouncing and smiling, it's just unreal! I mean I'm scared I will wake up and this will have never happened, sad thought.

"Nice job up there, you did brilliant!" He says in a British accent. I giggle at it, because I adore British accents and because he is quite cute. He stares at me quite weirdly and I just shrug it off, being used to looks like that.

"Harry, Harry Styles." He says holding out his hand. I glance at the large hand he's holding out to me and laugh again.

"Taylor, Taylor Ritchie!" I say and hug him instead, he hugs me back. I'm still on that energy rush from stage so I'm a little bouncy, hyper and strange. Oh wait I'm always strange.. Hehe.

"Whoa your Irish?!" He says in a shocked voice. I nod laughing and a blonde lad comes up and joins us. He has blue eyes and currently is eating some kind of food?

"Er hello Im Niall Horan!" He says and I smile and notice he was the lad up there who sang So Sick. He made it through! Also he has a bloody Irish accent! He's one of my kind!!

"Taylor Ritchie!" I say excitedly once again. His eyes light up when he hears my accent. we are defe going to be Irish Buddies or we can be leprechauns together!

"Are you from Ireland?" He asks an I roll my eyes. No I'm from the Uk and have an Irish accent. Hehe. I'll keep that in my head, saying I just met them.

"Ya and you are also?" I ask and he laughs, but nods. Probably realizing how stupid and blonde we sound. At least we're stupid and blonde together though eh?

"So you got through?" I ask him and he nods excitedly. Whoop whoop! Friends to hang out!

"I did also, just saying." Harry buts in and I laugh at him. Poor lad, can't stand being forgotten.

"CONGRATS GUYS!" I suddenly squeal and they jump like 10 feet in the air, causing me to roll on the floor in hysterics. My phone falls out of my pocket, but before I can pick it up another hand grabs it. I look up to see Harry doing something to it, he grins at me and give it back. I look to see he added his number.

Harry the hottie Styles. I laugh at the name he put it and hand it to Niall so he can put his digits in also. I mean why not?

"Harry the hottie Styles?" I ask him laughing. He winks flirtatiously at me and wiggle my eyebrows at him. Niall hands me back my phone.

Niall Horan. I pout at him and he raises an eyebrow at me.

"You didn't use a creative name!" I tell him and he laughs, while Harry grabs my phone and types a bit before handing it back.

Nialler The Leprechaun. I high five Harry, and my phone starts ringing.

"Ello?" I ask.

"Your plane back home is leaving in 30 minutes!" I hear my brother Leo say hurriedly into the phone.

"Crap!" I mumble.

"Well hurry! Bye." He says and the line clicks.

"Sorry lads but I gotta go, plane leaves in 30 minutes. Niall's eyes widen and I raise an eyebrow at him again.

"Your kidding where are you heading?" He asks and I tell him, causing him to tell me he's from Mullingar also, and he's on the same plane home as me!

"Well wanna sit with me and my brother?" I ask and he nods. We say our goodbyes to Harry, hugging him and in my case receiving a wink and a I'll See Ya Later Babe. We grab our suitcases and book it to the airport. We make it on time and are comfortably relaxing in our chairs when a thought occurs to me.

These boys are my competition.

Well whats a little friendly competition right?

A/N- Hello Taylor here!!! Jajaja I don't know what to say... Well I hope you Likey Likey! Hmm do you.. Well do you! YOU GOTTA TELL ME PEOPLE!:) I love you. Even though you don't know me I love you. You can be my marshmallow if you fan me and PandA! DON'T BE REGULAR BE A MARSHMALLOW! Don't know when the next chappie will be up, cause Panda is writing it, but we are working on making an updating schedule. So anyways

Comment:);):):):):);):)

Fan:):):)

Vote:):):)

-Taylor