Chappie 8- TAYLOR!!:)

Taylor's POV:)

"Harry please shut up already." Amanda says laughing, Harry has been talking non stop for 30 minutes now. He may be cute, but that gives him no right to make me want to duct tape his mouth shut forever.

"I'm sorry! I'm just really nervous!" He says and I hug him, we're all nervous. He returns the hug, today is the first competition in the judges round. We all made It in, but now we have to stay in. We walk inside gripping each others hands tightly for support and go to get out numbers. Gosh this is so déjà vooish. Amanda gets hers followed by Niall and Harry, then me. We walk to the place were we wait, a nervous group I might add. They call Amanda's number, she goes up an sings sounding bloody amazing. She walks out, smiling and breathing in that way when your a big ball of hyperness.

"You did bloody amazing Panda!" I say hugging her, she smiles as Niall and Harry tell her how awesome she did. Then Niall's number is called, he freezes looking at us panicky.

"Go kick bum Niall!" I say, he lets out a shaky laugh and goes up. He sings his song, finishes and rejoins us.

"I told you you would do amazing, and who didn't believe me?" I ask him, he rolls him eyes proving my point. Geez I can tell the future! Harry's number is called, he lets out a shaky breath.

"You'll do amazing Harry, don't worry about it!" I say giving him a good luck hug, he wraps his arms around my waist for a couple seconds then we part. I smile and he returns it before walking onstage.

"Ooh, what was that!" Panda says, I blush a bit before waving it off so I can listen to Harry. Gosh his voice is bloody perfect. I can listen to it all day and night. He finishes and returns I give him another hug, he picks me up and spins me around. I giggle and almost fall down when he sets me down, only to be steadied by his arms. And then there calling my number. I sigh and start to walk, but Harry grabs my arm and gives me a kiss on the forehead making me blush to no end.

"For luck of course, which you don't need cause your amazing!" He says and winks, causing me to go even redder. Niall and Panda wish me luck and I walk onstage, forgetting everything but my song. I sing 'Havent Met You Yet' by Michael Buble and walk offstage, feeling so light and carefree.

"Amazing like I said you would be!" Harry says when I get back to them, I laugh and spin in a circle, holding my arms out.

"Everyone make your way over here, so we can announce the results." Someone says, my nerves immediately return. I grab the closest hand, which happens to be Amanda's, she squeezes my hand and I give her a shaky smile. We sit down in seats, they start announcing names.

"Can we see Louis Tomlinson, Niall Horan, Zayn Malik, Harry Styles, Liam Payne, Monica Mojarro, Amanda Warren and Taylor Ritchie on stage please?" Someone asks, we glance at each other but nod. We all walk on stage, girls on one side boys on the other. We stare at the judges before us, then we hold each others hands for support.

"Hello! I bet your wondering why you are special and get to be called on stage?" Simon asks, we nod but I have a suspicion were the unlucky ones. He folds his hands taking a big breath, we all are waiting in anticipation when he says the words I was least expecting.

"We have thought of you as individuals and that you are to talented to let go of, we thought it would be a great idea to have two server ate groups." He pauses and we stare at each other, confusion clearly written on our faces.

"we've decided to put you in the groups." He says, and we freak out! We're not being rejected! I jump up and down screaming, then hug Pansa and Monica. I hear the boys screaming from the other side, and I laugh all giddily.

"Guys this is a big choice, you've got to work a lot longer now that your a group." He says, we all nod. I'm willing to do anything to stay, cause that's what the deal is stay with the group or leave.