Chapter Eleven- Amanda's POV

Chapter Eleven

Amanda's POV

Taylor, Harry and I walked into the studios only to be swarmed with people who work backstage. Taylor and Harry share a quick smooch before being separated. Harry goes to his dressing room with the boys while Taylor and I go to ours. Before Harry disappears I call him, "Harry." I say and his head peeks out from behind the door. "Yeah Manda Panda?" he asks and I cringe, slightly. Louis calls me that. "Tell Louis that I'm sorry. Also that I want to see him before the show." Harry nods and disappears into the room. I don't know what I was sorry for but I felt like I should apologize. It wasn't my fault at all. Niall came onto me, and he was flat out drunk. I walked into the dressing room and was immediately enveloped into a pair of arms. I hope its Louis but the strength of the arms wrapped around me wasn't the same. I pulled away and saw it was Moni. I half smiled and walked away. Inside my heart was crippled by the vein that I kept closing. I was aching for Louis.

I couldn't stand the thought of him being mad or sad or any other emotion at me other than happy. I sat down in my chair in front of the vanity and stared at myself, not really paying attention to what I was doing, or what anyone was doing. You ever get that feeling in your stomach that somethings going to go awry and then something good will happen after? Yeah. That's how I feel. It's rare but it's pretty accurate. Our dressing room door opens and I focus on who had walked in. "Simon wants us on stage in 10. Just show up in whatever. He said he has some news." Harry said and we all murmured an okay. Harry looked at me and we locked eyes. I tilted my head as if to say, 'what?' and he gestures to out of the room. I nod. "Girls. I'll be back. If not I'll meet you on stage okay?" I say and leave. "YEAH!" Taylor yells after me. I look down the hallway to see Louis at the very end. The corners of my mouth turn up and he motions for me to follow him. After a bit, I realize that I am in face on stage. The whole place is empty. I look around and I spot Louis. "Hey." I say softly. He just looks down. No smile or reply. Oh boy please don't let this be the bad news.

We stand there for awhile, and it's probably the first uncomfortable silence I've ever been in with him. "Lou bear?" I ask and I notice him cringe, although I don't think I was supposed to. "I'm sorry." he says. It was like he took the words out of my mouth. Oh wait, he did. I look at him confused before he looks up, meets my eyes and sighs. "This.. Us. Isn't going to work. I'm so sorry." He says so bluntly, that I was completely shocked. "Wha- Why? Louis, I'm sorry! I didn't even kiss him, he came onto me! He was drunk and.. I pushed him off. Louis, I would never cheat on you! I swear! Louis don't do this. This has been the best four months of my life, that I've spent with you. You're my best friend. Louis. No." I was so confused. Why was he doing this? What did I do? I mean I didn't do anything. He's got to believe me. I would never cheat on him. "I just can't do this anymore, Amanda. I- I'm too insecure and hurt. I know you didn't kiss him or anything but seeing that still hurt. It hurt a lot." Louis looks me in the eyes again, "I'm sorry. But we are over." He kisses me lightly on the cheek and starts to walk away. "But- But Louis! Don't you know what today is?! Today is our-" I'm cut off by the sound of a door closing. "Four month anniversary." I finish. My hands touch my face and I notice the tears. I turn towards the seats in the audience and I can't believe what just happened. I hear another door close and I realize that someone had seen the whole thing. Who?

 I wipe at my tears and sit at the edge of the stage. Why did he do that? I know for a fact he is not insecure. I also know that he didn't believe me when he said that he knew I didn't kiss him. Was it so hard to believe that I loved Louis, not Niall? I sit there pondering, wondering why in the world my boy- ex boyfriend would end it all on our four month anniversary. I wonder if he even remembered. "Amanda! Oh Panda!" I hear two voices behind me and I know who they are instantly. My two best friends on the planet. Taylor sits on my right, Monica on my left, and they wrap me up in a hug. "Panda? What happened, love?" Moni asks but I'm pretty sure they know what happened. "Lou. Me. Done. Gone." Is all I can get out. "Lou. You. Done. Gone.?" Taylor asks and I nod. "Gotcha. Why love?" Moni asks. I shrug, "H- He said h-he was too i-insecure! I'll show him insecure when I saw off his bum!" I was a cross between sad and absolutely furious. The girls were about to keep asking questions when we hear SImon's voice booming through out the room. I quickly stood up and wiped at my eyes. "Alright boys and girls, lined up on stage. I've got news." Simon says and we all line up. I avoid everyone's eyes as I feel them boring into my face.