Chapter Seven- Amanda's POV

Chapter Seven

Amanda's POV

I was majorly confused when TayTay left Harry and I's place. All I heard was a name, 'Kyle'. But I will still stuck on her blunt question. "Do you have feelings for Niall?" kept replaying in my head. I looked up and saw Harry looking at me weird. "What was that about?" he asks. "I- I don't know. I mean she came over asking me about Niall and then her phone rings, and she answers it. Then starts crying and screamig, 'I'll never forgive you, Kyle.' Then she hangs up and storms out." I say trying to make sense of what just happened. Harry sits down and faces me. "What happened today? With you and Niall?" he asks, sincerity clear in his voice. I breathe in and out, releasing the tension that I could feel in my shoulders.

"I- I don't know. I-I..." I turn to look at Harry, and I spill everything down to Taylor's question. "I know I don't feel anything for Matt. And then Taylor came in and just bluntly asked me if I had feelings for Niall, and I can't- I don't know." I say and put my face into my hands. "Oh, Panda." he says and I look up at him. "Did YOU just call me Panda?" I ask, smirking. "Hey. It's catchy and it fits you." he says putting his hands up. I debate whether or not to keep going on that or just drop it. I drop it and Harry wraps a arm around my shoulders, in a friendly way.

"Panda." he says again, after some silence. I look over at him. "Do you like Niall?" he asks and I sigh. I wish I knew. "I-I don't know. Harry, I'm afraid." I tell him. "Afraid of what? Niall seems like a genuine guy." he says. I debate telling him why and my phone rings. "Hello?" I ask, answering it. "Hey. Is Taylor there? It's midnight and she still hasn't come home or called. I'm a bit worried, what with us being in a new city." I hear Niall's irish voice say on the other line. "Hey Niall. She was here, but she stormed out after someone named Kyle called her." I say and Harry gets up to leave. He turns around before going to his room. "Talk To Him." Harry mouths, smiles and walks away. I nod. "Niall?" I ask. "Mmm?" he says. "Can- Can we talk? In person?" I ask him. I know I need to tell him how I feel. "Oh erm sure. Lemme get dressed and we can-" I cut him off. "Oh! No! You don't have to, if you are in your pj's. I'm sure it can-" He cuts me off this time, and I smirk. "No. I- I want to talk to you too. Meet you at  your place and we can go to this 24 hour cafe I saw. Yeah?" he says. "Yeah. That would be great. Thanks Niall. See you soon." I say nodding and hang up.

Soon Niall and I are the 24 hour cafe. We ordered, him getting a tea, and I get a hot chocolate, and we split a chocolate cake. YUM! I giggle. "What's so funny?" he asks as we sit down. "Oh nothing. This chocolate cake made me think of a lesson I was in for school." I say a bit vague. "What happened?" he asks, taking a sip of tea. "Well we were in Maths and the teacher asked me, 'If you have 10 chocolate cakes, and someone asks for 2, how many do you have left?'" I tell him and he nods, wanting me to continue.

"I said ten. She then rephrased the question, "Well if someone forcibly takes two of the cakes, how many do you have left then?' I then respond, 'Ten and a dead body.'" I finish off and Niall just happened to have taken a drink of his tea when I mentioned the '10 and a dead body part.' He laughed and the tea sprayed out of his nose, onto the table. I started laughing my head off, Niall quickly joining in. We laughed for a good 3 minutes straight. It was pretty epic. "Whoo! I cannot believe you said that to your teacher! Kudos to you!" he says and does a small praise movement. I laughed again, and did the whole, 'Thank you. Thank you.' including the wave. We caught our breath and begin to eat the cake. 

"So what did you want to talk to me about?" he asks after a minute or so of silence. I fumble with my thumbs before responding, I look up and notice he was watching me, thoughtfully. I open my mouth to speak but he beats me to it. "Wait. I- I need to apologize for today. I had no right to act like that and go off on you. It wasn't my place and I'm sorry. If  you like Matt, go for it. Y-Y-You guys would be a cute, erm, a cu-cute couple." he says stumbling over some words. I caught it., watching him. While he stumbled, his blue orbs would wander. He doesn't mean what he says. Its written all over his face. "Niall. You don't mean what you just said." I say giving him a knowing look. "Yes. I do." he says. "Are  you trying to convince me or yourself?" I ask. He shrugs. "Niall. I wanted to talk to you because Taylor brought something to my attention." I say and fear flashes over his features. Fear? No not fear. What was that? "She basically came over and asked me if I had feelings for you." I say, and stop to take a sip of my now lukewarm, hot chocolate. 

"Oh?" Niall says, leaning forward just a bit. I don't know how to put this. "Niall?" I hear a girly voice say. His head snaps up and I look towards the sound of the voice. Cher. "Cher? Hey! Shouldn't you be asleep?" He asks, standing up to give her a hug. "I was gonna ask you two the same thing." she says and sits down next to Niall. I sigh. Well I obviously don't get to tell him how I feel. "Did I interrupt something?" Cher asks. I shake my head, "No. Not at all. Niall, I'm gonna go. I'm a bit knackered. I'll see you two later today. Thanks for the hot chocolate and the cake. Bye." I say standing up. Cher waves and Niall nods, but I can tell he wanted to know what I was going to say. I mouthed, 'Later.' to him and he nodded, like he understood. I get back to mine and Harry's place and head to my room. "So?" Harry says out of nowhere and I about hit the roof. "JEEZ HARRY! You sure know how to make a girl almost die of a heart attack." I say clutching my chest. "Sorry." he says, smirking, "But you gained some air." I smack him on hs arm, "So nothing. I didn't even get to tell him that I liked him." He frowns, "Why not? You didn't chicken out did you?" he asks. I shake my head, "No. I didn't chicken out. I was about to tell him but Cher was there and wanted to sit with us." I say. "Cher? OH Cher Lloyd from X-Factor right?" he asks and I nod. "The very one. I'm going to bed. Night Harry." I say. He bids his goodnight and I lay down on my bed. Slipping on my headphones I press shuffle. A song plays through my ears and soon I'm out like a light.

 A/N:: Sorry its short! I needed a filler for my chapter to come. Plus I'm not up to par today. Fan, Vote, Comment. Much love!xx -Amanda