Chapter Five- Amanda's POV

Chapter Five

Amanda's POV

"AMANDA!!! WAKE UP!!!" Harry yells in my EAR! I groan and hit him in the face with a pillow. "GO. AWAY. HARRY. NOW." I enunciate every word every clearly. I had such a great time with Niall and Taylor last night. I definitely think Taylor and I will hit it off as bff's! Harry and I didn't get in until LATE last night and now its... I look at the clock and see it's 8:30am. Shiz balls. I jump up and bump heads with Harry. "OWWW!!!" we both scream in pain. I get out of bed and give Harry a glare that he returns. Noob. Jeez. "Get ready. We have to leave in an hour and be at the studio by 10." Harry said. I just nodded, rubbing my sore spot on my head. Freaking hard head. Those mops of curls are soo not a cushion. 

About 30 minutes later, I'm dressed, I ate and I'm ready to go. Meanwhile I see a half naked boy still walking around the freaking hotel room. "ARE YOU GOING TO GET READY?!" I yelled at him. "Relax. We still have a half an hour." he says and I roll my eyes. He switches on the telly and I decide I'm leaving. I grab my purse and money, "I'm going out. Gonna go see if Niall and Taylor are ready. Hope to see you at the studio at 10." I yell at him and he grunts, acknowledging me. I close the door and hail a cab. Turns out Anne, Harry's mum, has a house down here in London and is letting us stay in it until we either don't make it or make it to Bootcamp. 

I gave the cab driver the hotel address and soon I was standing in front of it. I texted Niall that I was coming up. Standing in front of their door, I knock and Niall answers it. Holy. Shiz. Balls. Damn this boy will be the death of me. White tshirt, khakis and shoes. Damn. "Hey Amanda." Niall says greeting me. "H-Hey Niall." I work to get out and smile at him. He smiles back and welcomes me in. "Where's Taylor?" I ask looking around.

I look back at Niall and he has a hurt expression on. "What?" I ask. "I'm hurt. Did  you come here only for Taylor?" He says and I realize its mock hurt. I laugh, "You caught me. I love her more now." I say. We both realize what I said and I quickly try to cover it up. "I mean not saying that I love you, love you. You know. I love you but in a fr-friend way. You're a great guy fr-friend." Damn it's hard to say the word fr-friend today. Damn. It happened again. I look at him and I'm torn. His face has hurt written all over it but I can't tell if it's real or mock. Just then Taylor herself walks in, happy and cheery. I smile at her and run over to give her a hug. We both squeal and I guess Taylor saw Niall's expression, cause she commented on it. "Niall? What's wrong?" she asks and he just shakes his head. "Just missing my family is all." he replies, looking at me and I realize.. I hurt him.

I hurt Niall Horan. What the hell was I thinking? Why did I say friend? Oh that's right cause he doesn't like me like that. Maybe he's hurt cause I'm a good singer? Not boasting or anything. I don't know how i hurt him but I feel horrible. I look at the clock and realize we have 15 minutes to be at the studio. "Taylor get dressed! We have 15 minutes until we are due at the studio!" I tell her. Her eyes grow wide. "Oh boy. You guys go ahead! I'll be there in 10 minutes!" she yells running to her room. I look at Niall and he nods, expression now unreadable.

He opens the hotel door and we hail a cab to get to the studio. I decide now to ask him what's wrong. "Niall. What's wrong??" I ask, unsure how to ask him without touching a nerve. "Nothing. I just miss my family is all." he says. I know that's not the answer. "Niall." I say and I know then that I touched a nerve. "I said nothing okay? Drop it." he says and at that time we were in front of the studios. He hands the cab driver money and gets out of the car. I turn to get out when the cab driver speaks to me, "Someone he loves must of hurt him. It's clear in his voice. He may miss his family but that's not the real reason." he says and nods at Niall. I get out and the cab driver speeds away. Niall is standing on the sidewalk and I'm standing in the street. He looks at me, face impassive, turns around and walks away. 

I sigh. By the time I catch up to him we are already inside and it's loud. I see people talking in groups like they've known each other for weeks. I look over at Niall and where he was standing, the spot is empty. Damn. Where are you?! I spot a blonde haired boy and walk over to him. "Niall." he turns around and I realize he's not Niall. I apologize and walk away. I put my head in my hands and look at the ground. A pair of shoes comes into my line of vision and I look up to see Harry. "Hey. Where's Taylor and Niall?" he asks and I give him a big hug. He stumbles back, obviously not expecting that. "I don't know. Taylor was still at the hotel getting ready and Niall left me here. I've been trying to find him."  I tell him and pull away from our hug. I look outside just in time to see Taylor getting out of a cab and Niall walks over to her.

I point outside and Harry follows my finger and nods. We walk out of the studio and begin to walk over to them when Niall breaks down and hugs Taylor. She stumbles as well but holds onto him. She spots us and waves us over. Harry helps Niall stand up and he wipes furiously at his tears when he notices I'm standing there. "Niall. What happened? You left me standing in a studio ALONE with a bunch of people I don't even know!" I ask him. He glares at me menacingly, "I guess you better get to know them since you'll be working with them while you're here." he spats in my face and walks away. I gasp at how rude he was. I look at Harry and Taylor and they just shrug. "Fine!" I say to no one in particular. Maybe I WILL go get to know them. Forget Niall. 

I walked back into the studio and marched up to the first guy I saw. "Hello! I'm Amanda." I say as I look at him. He looks down at me and I didn't realize how short I was. "Hello. I'm Matt." he says and holds out his hand. I shake it and I could tell we would be great friends. We talked for a few more minutes before someone had yelled for our attention. We all turned towards the voice and saw it was Simon Cowell. The group of us bursted into applause for him and he smiled, waving at us. Soon it calmed down we found out that we would be sitting in a auditorium. He leads the way and I turn towards Matt, "Wanna sit together?" I ask. He nods, "I'd like that." and we link arms. 

*Two hours later*

We left the auditorium and headed out to lunch. I had sat with Matt the whole time, unless one of us was on stage doing whatever Simon asked us to do. I could feel Niall watching me from across the room. He had sat with Harry and Taylor the whole time. I just talked to Matt, watched him and then did whatever I had to on stage. Mostly singing and dancing. Now we were on a two hour lunch break. Matt and I walked out of the studio and he turned to look at me. "Wanna go get lunch together?" he asked and I nodded. We decided to go to Nando's and OF COURSE Niall was there. I went and said hi to Taylor and Harry. After a bit, I decided to invite the three of them over.

Matt was okay with it, and I was able to talk to Taylor. I told her that I didn't understand why he was acting the way he was. "I didn't do anything." I spoke in a low voice, and glanced at the guys. They were hitting it off and joking about whatever. We ordered our food and when it came we ate in silence except for the random moans about how good the food was. I looked at the clock and cursed. A few forks clattered onto the table and I looked up. "What?" Harry spoke up first, "You just cursed." I rolled my eyes, "Well I'm not gonna be the only one throwing curse words around if we don't get back to the studio in 10 minutes." I say. Everyone's eyes go wide. "WELL?! GO!!!" I yell and they jump up. "WE LEFT THE MONEY ON THE TABLE!" Taylor yelled at the waitress who nodded. 

We ran as fast as we could to the studio, and we made it just as a girl with jet black hair was opening the door. "HEY! KEEP IT OPEN!" we yell at her and she turns around smiling. We make it up to her and she lets us through. "Hello. I'm Cher." she says introducing herself. We do the same and decide we better head back into the auditorium before it starts. Niall and I still haven't talked and honestly I don't care. I just laughed and talked to everyone else. If he's gonna be a hothead and not tell me what's going on, then that's his problem.

*Two hours later*

Finally our day was done. Matt, Cher and I said our goodbyes since we all lived on the opposite side of London. I hailed a cab, while Harry said goodbye to Taylor and Niall. Harry got into the cab and I said goodbye to Taylor. Before getting into the cab, I turned around, "Bye Niall." I said and got into the cab. I won't stoop so low, that I won't say goodbye. 

A/N:: Hope you guys like this chapter! Drama is coming! I don't know when Taylor will have her chapter up but she has until next Monday, the 20th to have it up, according to our schedule. :) Vote, Comment, Fan! Much love!xx -Amanda