CHAPPIE 4- TAYLOR

Taylor's POV:)

"Hey Taylor do you think there will be any hot guys there?" My best friend Sarah asks me. My mind automatically thinks about Harry.. Yes Harry Styles. I feel myself beginning to blush, and of course she just HAS to notice.

"What's his name!" She squeals and I blush even further. I feel my pocket vibrate and I pull my phone out. She gives me a glare and rolls her eyes, and then proceeds to stuff her face with some skittles.

Hey, how's everything going? Wondering when your going to be back in London babe? -H

I grin and roll my eyes, why must he call me babe? Suddenly my phone is taken from my hands and Sarah starts squealing and jumping up and down. Her blonde hair going everywhere. Including my lemonheads! MY LEMONHEADS! I jerk them away to safety and glare at her.

"Sarah calm down!" I rush out scared she'll break something in the house. She has already broke my mums favorite lamp. My mum does not need to kill me yet.. Or ever in that matter.

"Harry the hottie Styles? Who Is he! Is he hot? Well probably because of his name? Omg are you going put with him? Have you kissed yet!" She says in 5 seconds flat. Thankfully I'm used to it, so I can actually understand what she's saying. I sigh before speaking, she looks like she's going to blow up.

"He put his name in like that geez, calm woman! And he is pretty cute so ya, but I'm not dating him and we haven't kissed!" I say brightly. She sighs and takes on a sad face. Bipolar much Sarah? Why would she be sad though, she must have had a random thought. Her brain doesn't stay on one subject for long.

"I can't believe your leaving me tonight." She says and I sigh. I knew she would be upset about it, but this is my dream. Has been since I was at least 5 or older. I bet your wondering why I'm spending the last day with Sarah instead of my family, well Sarah is practically my twin sister I never had. My family accepts her and I put away every day except this one for them.

"I know and I'm sorry babe." I say and I hear a knock at the door. Who ever could that be, Niall is coming with his parents to take me to the airport, but that's later right? It's not 6 yet.. Right?

"I'LL GET IT!" Leo screams and I laugh, he's so loud. I jump to go to the door anyway, being nosy me. I see Niall standing there with his parents in a car, waiting for me. Time to go already? I turn around and grab my suitcase, Niall takes it from me to put in the car. Saying it is heavy and he's a gentleman. I turn around and hug Sarah first. She sniffles and we say our goodbyes, doing the whole we will keep in touch thing, next is my brother then my mum and I'm leaving. I head to the car holding back tears, being close to my parents and were going to be further than a couple minute drive away for the first time. I sit in the back with Niall and glance at my phone.. Aww I never replied to Harry. I glance up at my family standing in the doorway and wave to them as we drive away, I watch them until there dots in the distance. I sigh and decide to answer the lad.

We're fixing to get on a plane! Wbu?-T

Whose we? Maybe I can give you a tour;) -H

Nosy much?Niall! And I would love a tour! -T

Brilliant! -H

I smile and Niall taps my arm an I look up, we're at the airport. I get out thanking Niall's parents for the ride, joining Niall at the trunk to get the suitcases. He hands me mine, and he says goodbye to his parents. We walk inside and i can tell he's holding back tears and isn't in the mood to talk. We do the whole airport thing until we reach the gate to wait for the plane.We make small talk avoiding anything sad and finally they call us to board the plane. We head towards the back and get in a row, thankfully it's not a full flight, so me and Niall get the whole row to ourselves. I look out the small window and watch the people put all the luggage inside the plane.