Chappie 12- Taylor

Taylor's P.O.V

Amanda's face gets that horrified look on her face as she reads her phone, I glance at Monica but she has he face in a mirror.

"Amanda what's wrong?" I ask, she looks up in shock. Probably at the fact I called her Amanda instead of Panda, I haven't done that since the nickname was created. She shows me her phone, a text from Niall stating were going on tour. Yay right? For monica and I, yay is right, for Amanda, not so much.

" I know this is hard Amanda, trust me I know it is. But did you ever stop liking Niall?" I ask, already knowing the answer. She freezes and I can practically see the wheels turning in her brain as she thinks.

"I don't know." She says after a few seconds, I nod knowingly.

"Hey guys, Zayn just texted me and told me there having a sporty type thing with all the boys, and we're invited." She says looking at us, I'm guessing she listened to our conversation by the way her brown eyes are trained on Amanda and the fact she looks worried. I look at ands also, it's up to her if we go, saying me as Monica obviously want to. She bites her lip looking deep in thought, but nods anyway.

"Awesome!" I say happily, she smiles but it's off. I pull her into a hug and she shakes a bit, I rub her back a bit and she pulls away.

"We don't have to go if you don't want to." I tell her honestly, she shakes her head fast.

"No! I'm not going to be the reason you don't get to celebrate with your boyfriends, because I just got dumped by mine." She tells me as if she has her mind set on it.

"Amanda, break ups are really hard ok? I understand that, and I know your going through a lot of pain. You won't be the reason I don't get to celebrate with Harry, if I didn't come he'd probably come searching for me anyway. I'd be the reason because you are my friend and I care about how your feeling." I tell her honestly, she shakes her head but truly smiles at me.

"What Taylor said but Zayn not Harry." Monica says from beside me, a grin on her face. Amanda chuckles a bit at her statement.

"Thanks guys, you guys are the best friends ever!" She says, we pull in for a group hug.

"I want to go though, I want to show Louis I'm better off without him." She says smirking, I laugh.

"Lets do it." I say and wink at her.

"I chose an extremely awkward moment to walk in." Harry says, I turn around to see him standing by the door, frozen and wide eyes. I start laughing and soon everyone joins in. I run over and give him a hug. He laughs and wraps his arms around my waist, grinning hugely down at me.

"I'm so proud of you babe!" Harry says and kisses my nose adorably. I giggle and pull away even though I would much rather never leave the safety of his arms.

"Well... Im proud of you! Guess what?" I say, my smile getting bigger as he smiles at me. Ow... Cheeks... Are... Hurting. He cocks his head to the side confusedly.

"Were going to the party thing!!" I say, he gasps and smiles hugely, his adorable dimples appearing.

"For real? Well we're going to have a barbecue thing, so I just came to congratulate you. Go get ready, and I'll pick you up at 5 alright?" He asks me, I nod. That gives us two hours to get ready. He gives me a quick, sweet peck and leaves.

"Girls we have two hours to get ready, and we have to look hot- mazing." I say, they chuckle but we run and get in a cab. We head to The place Niall and I are staying, I run in and grab a dress and makeup. I know Harry hates it when I wear makeup, but I feel seriously insecure without it. I get back in the cab and we head to Monica's place, she grabs her stuff and we finally end up at Amanda's and Harry's place. We rush in and go straight to the bathroom. I plug in a curling iron and rush into her bedroom and strip.

"Taylor, what have I told you about wondering around my house in your undies. Harry lives here you know?" Amanda says wondering into the kitchen to find me eating a cookie. Monica walks in and sighs, facepalm ing.

"What if Harry walks in Tay?" Monica asks me, Amanda gives me a 'yeah what if' look.

"Well then he'd see me in a bathing suit practically and plus he's not allowed in. Amanda's rules, and at least I'm not naked.. Again." I say, they roll there eyes and laugh a bit.

"Taylor get dressed and stop eating all of my cookies, that's the third pack you've eaten." Amanda scolds me while I eat another one. I grin at her and grab two more before running into her bedroom. I grab my dress and attempt to pull it on, the fact is though I forgot there was shorts built in it. I pull it on and my foot catches on the crotch of the shorts in my dress, and my clumsiness works itself up and I fall flat on my face.

"Erm Taylor why are you on the flood?" Monica asks walking in, Amanda walks in behind her and just stares at me.

"Stupid built in shorts, they get me every time." I mumble getting up, they laugh at me and my clumsiness and I scowl at them. I roll my eyes when Amanda falls in the floor from laughing to hard and successfully put my dress in this time. I leave them in the room laughing there heads off to go curl my hair. I do that without burning myself and add some makeup. I walk out of the bathroom and they stare.

"Well geez Tay, Harry eyes are never gonna leave you tonight." Amanda says making me smile and blush. She points at the dress I'm wearing which consists of a real blue top, a gold belt around my waist, a ruffled grey skirt and my gold flats. I grinned and finally looked at what there wearing. Amanda's wearing some black skinny jeans and a sort of flowy white t-shirt tucked in them, she looks hot. Monica is wearing a white skirt, that has a film of lace over it, and a purple shirt tucked in, she also looks bloody amazing.

"Girls.. We look hot." I say, they roll there eyes but grin anyway. I grin and hear a knock on the door, I rush over to the door and open it to see Harry. He's wearing a white t-shirt with a grey blazer over it, and some black skinny jeans. I swear I'm drooling, he is fine. He freezes when I open the door, us staring at each other in some sort of trance. Finally I press my eager lips against his and the familiar butterflies and happiness overwhelms me. My hearts beating really fast and the only thought in my mind is.... I love him. We pull away and I bite my lip, he smiles warmly at me his dimples popping out.

"You look.. Amazing. No that's not the right word.. Ok I can't describe how utterly breath taking you are." He says sweetly, I blush and duck my head still not used to all the compliments. His fingers pull my chin up and I see his breath taking smile.

"Harry what's taking so long?" Zayn asks walking up, he sees us and understanding brightens his eyes. Monica and Amanda choose this moments to walk out and Zayn freezes staring at Monica. I let out an aw, but they don't notice to busy staring at each other. He punches himself and gets out of the trance.

"Zayn!" Monica squeals and runs in his arms, he picks her up spinning her around.

"Monica you need to go change." He says then kisses her on the lips.

"Cause of you don't, I don't think I can survive." He says and kisses her again. I sit here silently gushing at there cuteness.

"Your level of perfection should not be allowed." He says and we all gasp, he just called someone else other than himself perfect!

"That is so cute!" I say, Harry laughs and nods with me. I glance at Amanda and she's nodding and smiling along with us. Louis walks out of the car and I tense up, he better not ruin tonight. He smiles at us all even Amanda and I relax a bit, maybe he won't. Harry kisses my cheek and leads us in Louis car, and I smile as he keeps holding my hand inside the car. We arrive at Harry's stepdads house thingy and I grin as I see everything and everyone. One person in particular catches my eye. Is that Sarah, my mum and brother?

A/N- hello! I was gonna show you guys what the dresses look like using polyvore but then I realized, I don't know how to do it! So poo! Thanks for all the comments, they make me smile!! So continue making me smile an comment, fan and vote! Can you believe we have 827 or something reads? We started this is august! Unbelievable! I love you guys keep up the amazingness you guys are doing!

-Taylor