Chapter 17- Taylor!

I look around the mall for something of use. The first store I set my eyes on a grab the girls arms and sprint inside. I go straight for the shirts and such while Monica and Amanda go to the dresses. I grab a bunch that are cute and in my size and go try them on, after discarding about ten of them I'm left with five shirts. I grab some bottoms that match and one dress and walk to the ash register, Amanda and Monica join me and we pay. I skip out of the store happily and am about to go into te next store when a shrill scream interrupts me. "OH MY GOD IT'S NEW EDITION AND ONE DIRECTIONS GIRLFRIENDS!" Comes from a shocked girl, then heads turn and before you know it a ton of girls are running towards us.

"RUN!" I scream and take off in the other direction of the girls running at us. "Call one of the boys!" Amanda screams at me while still running, I grab my phone and press the number one for Harry's number. It's the quickest what can I say? "Haz! We have thousands of girls chasing us through the mall! HELP!" I scream and hang up so I can concentrate on running once again. I slam thought the entrance doors and head for the car. "UNLOCK THE DOOR AMANDA!" I scream and she does as I say, I dive into the back while Monica and Amanda dive into their seats. I lock my door and stare wide eyed at the girls screaming and banging on the windows, while i pant furiously and try to regain my breath. Running never has been my strong point. "If they break my windows dear lord help them." Amanda says putting the key in the ignition. "IS IT TRUE YOUR CHEATING ON HARRY WITH NIALL TAYLOR?" One scream sticks out from others to me and I gasp. Why would I cheat on my hazzabear? I shake my head furiously and pout at the girls screaming at us still. "I can't back out because of all the girls!" Amanda says frustratedly. "Run them over." I say and glare at the girls again, bitches accusing me of cheating. Amanda and Monica laugh but have a discussion on how we're getting out of here.

I roll my eyes and roll the window down, the shrill screams blasting in my ears. "SHUT UP EVERYONE!" I scream as loudly as possible, soon they surprisingly do as I say. "Ok thanks! So no I am not cheating on Harry with Niall, and the girls and I would love to leave, so can you please get out from behind the car so we can go?" I ask politely, they nod and soon there is a path for the car to drive through. I slip back inside the car and smirk at the girls shocked expressions. "And that is how it's done," I say and Amanda laughs then drives us out of the crowded area. We finally get home and I see all the boys are still there watching t.v with tons of popcorn. "Thanks for saving us," I say sarcastically to Harry before plopping down in his lap. "Why would I need to save you?" Harry asks laughing. "We were mobbed in the mall?" I say or ask, his eyebrows shoot up. "Really are you alright?" He asks as his voice takes over with panic. I raise my eyebrows in suspicion. "I called you and asked for help!" I say looking around the room.

"That was you! I thought it was a fan sorry!" He says sheepishly. I roll my eyes and look at Amanda and Monica who are grinning. I glance at Niall who is semi- grinning but he still looks sad from the events earlier today. I look at the time and see its a suitable time to go home.

"Hey guys, Niall and I are gonna head home early! Big day tomorrow!" I say and wait for Niall to get up and walk with me out, we call a cab and head to the hotel.

"So Ni what do you wanna do?" I ask and walk into the living room of the hotel. He's frozen and staring at the t.v. I glance at it and my eyes widen to degrees I didn't know possible.

"Is Taylor cheating on Harry Styles from One Direction with his own bandmate Niall Horan? This supposedly couple has been sharing a hotel for a while now, they live in the same country and have been seen in a bar together where Niall had her pressed up against a wall! Harry was not at the bar at the time, so is Taylor cheating on Harry? Or has Tarry broken up? Tell us what you think!"

"Oh no."

A/N- hey... Been a while huh? Ya sorry!! 3 MONTHS! I am awful! We have no new co-writer..:( so I'm attempting to continue all alone!

Comment

Vote and

Fan!!

- Taylor!