Chappie 14- Taylor!:)

Taylor's P.O.V

I stare at Harry as he waves his arms around trying to get me to laugh at the joke he just told me. It was the worst ever, he pouts and I laugh a bit.

"Sure Niall what's up?" I hear Amanda's voice ring out, wait why is Niall at her and Harry's house? Harry tugs on my sleeve and I look at him, he pulls us to this bush type thing so we can watch them.

"Harry eavesdropping is bad!" I hiss, he rolls his eyes and tells me to be quiet. I hmph and glare at Niall and Amanda staring awkwardly at each other, Harry just shushed me! The nerves of that lad, erm incredibly SMEXY lad!

"Well you see I like this girl, whose not Cher. And you see I don't know what to do." Niall says, I'm sure everyone's eyes widen. I thought Niall and Cher were the perfect couple, like Tarry and Mayn? WAIT A SECOND! Niall said nothing about some girl, I'm going to have a little big chat with him!

"Well erm, do you like this girl more than Cher?" Amanda asks him, I can tell she's confused and feels a bit awkward. I would be to, having some guy that I used to like( maybe still like) ask me about his girl problems!

"Ya I'm in love with her.." He says trailing off, her face falls. So she never got over him as I thought! Wait.. Niall loves someone? GRR him and his stupid thought of keeping this from me!

"Well you should most definitely break up with Cher then, and erm tell this girl." Amanda says shakily, Niall nods and starts walking off. As soon as he's out of site I run up to a shocked Amanda. We walk up an her face drops, then becomes a tad bit angry.

"Were you two eavesdropping?" Amanda asks, gosh she's like the mommy direction in this family. I glance at Harry and grin, he raises an eyebrow.

"HARRY MADE ME!" I scream and run behind Amanda, Harry gives me the ' what was that' expression and I give him my innocent face.

"Taylor you can't blame Harry for everything.." She says, Harry laughs and I glare. Well why not? If I give him my puppy dog look, he'll do anything! Like the ice cream, he was being mean and made me not bring any money and then said I couldn't have Ice cream! So I gave him the puppy dog look and.... He got me ice cream.

"But he did in fact! I told him it was wrong and then he shushed me!" I say and Harry returns to glaring at me. Think about shushing me again Styles, I smirk at him and do the 'come at me bro ' thingy. He shakes his head in amusement and Amanda snaps her fingers, not my fault Harry is distracting!

"Anyway... Tay did you know Niall was in love with someone?" She asks, I shake my head.

"But when we get home, that boy is getting some of this! I'm gonna question him till he can't be questioned no more!" I say while cracking my knuckles all scary like. Instead of the reaction I had in mind they start laughing.

"Your going to question him?" Harry asks laughing. I pout and walk inside the house, ok rolling on the floor is a bit far.

"Isn't she lovely, Isn't she wonderful-" My phone starts playing Harry's X-Factor audition. I look at the caller i.d while singing along to the song.

Hey Lou! -T

Hey Tay! Is Harry around?- L

Erm ya, why didn't you just call his phone?- T

He wouldnt pick up and I assumed you and him were hanging out.- L

Ya we just came over to his and Pandas and he's rolling around laughing about something. Which is why he didn't pick up.-T

Eh ok! Can I talk to him?- L

Sure Lou!- T

I walk over to Harry and give him the phone, I mouth Louis and he smiles. Him and Lou are the closest I've ever seen to lads get! It's like they're dating to be honest. I stand beside Harry boredly singing inside my head, stupid song that's stuck in there. Finally he's done and he hands it back to me.