Chapter Fifteen- Amanda's POV

Chapter Fifteen

Amanda's POV

*Flashback*  

I heard a knock on the flat door and I skipped over to answer it. I twist the doorknob and see a tall lad standing there. "Hey, Amanda. Can we talk?" Louis asks. I hesitate, but nod and grab my jacket by the door. "HARRY! Going to the park with Louis!" I yell to him. I close the door and Louis leads the way.   We get into his Range Rover and the air is... a bit awkward. I didn't know what to say.

All that was running through my head was Why am I here?, What does he want?. But I didn't have the answers to either of those questions. I stared straight ahead, racking my brain. The last time we were together, I went off on him and basically told him that I hated him and wanted him to die. Okay I didn't tell him to die, but I'm sure that's how broken I was. I look out the side window, and watch the people flash by, not realizing that in this car were two people who were so broken.

I looked at Louis and studied him a bit. He had some scruff, meaning he hadn't shaved in awhile. I stll get baffled that he's 18. He had purplish bags under his eyes, probably from lack of sleep. His hands are gripping the steering wheel and he's looking everywhere else but at me. He's wearing a Jack Wills sweatshirt and Jack Wills sweatpants, with TOMS. The strings on his sweatshirt were strung, like he was pulling on them, then chewing on them. "What?" Louis says the first word since we got into the car. I shake my head, not really wanting to speak. The silence was so, well, silent that when he spoke it echoed and hurt my ears.

I look back out the side window and notice that we weren't in the middle of London anymore, we were going to the park, duh. Oh yeah. I smile at my blonde moment. Louis turns the steering wheel, causing the car to go right, as he pulls into a parking lot. Its, luckily, empty. I unlock my seatbelt, and jump out of the car. I hear Louis' car door close and he walks around the car to me. He gestures to the park bench and I walk towards it. We sit down and I just stare at the random writings on the bench.

Louis clears his throat and I look up to meet his blue eyes. I try to smile but fail. He sighs and I do the same. "Why did you want to talk to me? What about?" I finally speak. He closes his eyes, and I look around the landscape. The trees were now brown, and the grass had died. It was the dead of winter, but luckily I was dressed warm enough. I looked back at Louis to see he was already looking at me.

"I'm sorry." Louis told me, "I'm so sorry I was such a douche, and I know that I can never take it back but I wanted to say I was sorry. I didn't mean to be so mean. I just I knew, know, that you like Niall. It was always noticeable while we were dating. I know that you denied it every time someone brought it up but I could see it in your eyes. But I remembered a time when you looked at me like that. With the same love in your eyes, the same lovestruck smile. I miss that, and I want that. Amanda, I want back what we had. Will you be my girlfriend, again?"

I'm pretty sure that my mouth had dropped to the ground and my eyes were wide. "I know this is sudden, but I know you still love me! You said so yourself! I still love you, please give me another chance!" I was shocked. I didn't know what to say. I stood up and backed away from the table. My mouth kept opening and closing. I didn't know what to say. Louis got up and walked towards me. I put my arms out to put space between me. He looked at my outstreched arms and grabbed my hands, pulling me closer. I willed myself not to look into his eyes, but two of his fingers settled under my chin, and he lifted my chin. I couldn't help but look into his eyes, they were so blue. 

I was losing myself, but I couldn't. No. I can't! He- I- I'm so confused. I look down. "Panda." I peer up at him. "Loubear." I use his nickname. He smiles a bit, and I take my hands out of his. I turn around to walk back to the car, but he grabs my arm lightly, spinning me around. I look at him, and mentally pleaded him to let me go.

"Please. Give me one more chance. I won't make you regret it. Be my girlfriend?" Louis asks. He pulls me in and before I know it, his lips are on mine. My eyes are wide open, but our lips fit together like a puzzle piece. The kiss was comforting, and familiar. I closed my eyes and lost myself in the kiss. He reaches up and his hand goes to the back of my neck. My hands go around his waist, as his other hand goes around mine, pulling me closer. Our lips move in sync and I'm really losing myself. He breaks the kiss, and we are both gasping for air, the chilly air hitting my lungs. He leans his forehead to touch mine.

"Be my girlfriend?" Louis asked again, his eyes pleading. I don't know if it was because my brain was still fuzy from the kiss or I really wanted him back, and at the time, I didn't regret my answer.

"Yes." He smiles and his head dips in for another kiss and I oblige. He pulls away and walks us both to the car. We get in, and buckle up. He starts the car and grabs my hand, pulling onto the street. Soon he was dropping me off at the flat with a kiss and dinner plans for tomorrow. I don't think  I realized what had happened until I got to the flat door. 

Oh my goodness. OH. MY. GOODNESS. What have I done?! I unlocked the door to the flat and rushed in, closing the door in the process. Taylor and Harry looked up at me, shocked. "Panda, whats wrong?" Taylor asks. I take a deep breath before answering.

"Louis asked me out... again." I told them and their eyes went wide. "What did you say?" Harry asked. "I think I said yes." I told them before falling to the floor. Taylor rushed to my side. "You think you said yes?" Harry asked. I nod, "Well I mean I KNOW I said yes but I don't know what had gotten into me! I'm so confused. I don't know what to do. I got trapped in those blue eyes of him and it was over when he kissed me. We have a date tomorrow night and I don't know what to do.

"You're dating Louis again?" I hear an Irish voice ask. I look behind me and see Niall standing there with teary eyes. I look back at Taylor and Harry who are giving me sympathetic looks. Shiz balls. "Not again." Harry said. Oh my word. "Are you crying because of Amanda and Louis getting back together?" Taylor asks. Niall looks at Taylor and shakes his head. He looks at me, then turns around, slamming the door behind him.

A/N:: Hey guys! :) I didn't know what to write so I decided to do a flashback. So Amanda is dating Louis again?! How long do you think that will last? Why was Niall crying? Fan, Vote, Comment! Much love!xx -Amanda