Chapter 18 (Amanda's POV)

I yawn as I am grabbing my keys from my bag. I decided I would make some tea and call it a night when I got inside. I walked in to see Harry with his face buried in my bed sheets. MY bed sheets.

“OKAY GET YOU LAZY ARSE OUT OF MY BED!” I yelled at him, while yanking the covers off of him. “WHO DO YOU THINK YOU AR-.” I stopped when I saw that he was crying.

“Oh-Oh my gosh Harry! What’s wrong?” I asked as I pulled him into a hug.

“Just look at my phone.” He said as he began to calm down. I glanced across the room and saw his phone lit up on the desk. I walked over and when I saw what was on the phone, I froze.

“ONE DIRECTION MEMBER HARRY STYLES GIRLFRIEND CHEATS ON HIM WITH FELLOW BAND MEMBER?”

“Oh my gosh.” I started. “Harry…you can’t believe this…She would never do this to you. She loves you.” I said soothingly. Harry only shook his.

“But she did.” He stated with a solemn look on his face. “I was so stupid. Why would a girl as amazing and perfect as Taylor want me?

To make it worse, I thought Niall and I got along great and that he was my best mate? But no! Of course not! He had to go behind my back and steal my girl just like every other guy I was ever friends with in school.” He said as he was pacing back and forth in the flat, running his hands through his curls in frustration. “I am a loser.”

“Okay enough.” I said, grabbing his shoulders trying to shake some since into him.

“You are amazing Harry. You are funny, smart, an amazing singer and, as much as much as I hate to admit, VERY attractive. Who would want to cheat on you?” He smirked a little. Cheeky boy..

“This was just a made up story Harry. The paps are just trying to make money off of lies. Now shut up. I’m tired.” I finished. I dived under the cover, not even bothering to change clothes.

“Thanks. I needed that.” Harry said to me.

“SHHHHHH!” I responded, receiving a chuckle from Harry.

{The Next Day}

“Truth or dare Taylor?” I ask.

“Hmmmm…I am going to be brave and chose dare!” Bad idea Taylor… I look over at Niall chomping on his gum.

“Hey Niall!” I said with a smirk on my face. “Mind sticking your gum out of your mouth for me for a second?” He shrugged and stuck it out.

“Okay Taylor..I dare you to take his gum..” The look on her face was priceless. She went to grab it with her hand and I stopped her. “With your teeth and you have to chew it for one minute straight.” I added smiling.

“NOOOOOOOOOOOO!” They both screamed simultaneously.

“A dares a dare!” I shrugged.

“Fine…” She groaned.

Right as Taylor leaned in to grab the gum, someone came running through the door.

“Oh.” I heard someone say darkly. I turned to see Harry.

 “I once just going to ask you guys if you wanted to see a movie tonight, but I guess you are already busy.” He said.

 “Woah!” Niall shouted, standing up. “You didn’t think we were kissing were you? We were just-“ 

“Save it.” Harry cut him off. “I’m done with you guys. I trusted you.” With that, he stormed out and slammed the door.

WOAH! Just when you thought it was all good….So what did ya guys think? Do you guys like how I write? Leave a comment below and let me know! Dude that rhymed… LOL but anyway…Next update will be Taylor again! I am doing an update soon on Another World on my personal profile so I am excited about that! Ummm ya…HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!

~Kassie xx