Jack Avery Torn

I know it's not a sickfic but, I just wanted to do this because, I love Ava Max's new song Torn. Anyway, I hope you enjoy this chapter!

Jack's pov
Why is it always me? I'm always getting hurt physically and mentally. It just leaves me torn. Do the boys not know that I have feelings too? So, for the past 5 months, the boys have been really horrible to me. Their basically bullying me physically and mentally. It just leaves me torn because, I thought that when I'd start this band, it'll be amazing. I was clearly wrong. We've only been together for 5 months and I hate it so much. "Jack, get your a** down here now!" Jonah yells from downstairs. I sigh sadly and head downstairs. "Clean this up, b***h." He tells me rudely. "Why?" I ask quietly. "Because, I'm not cleaning up Zach's mess and neither us anyone else except you." He replies. I sigh sadly and grab the broom, starting to sweep the broken glass into the dust pan. "Jonah, are you mad at me?" Zach asks worriedly. "Of course not. Everyone makes mistakes, Zach." He replies gently. Wow, what a modd change. I dump the glass into the bin. I start to head upstairs when Jonah stops me. He whispers something to Zach. Then, Zach pushes me harshly against the wall. Jonah shows an evil smile and grabs a kitchen knife. I start freaking out and trying to get out of Zach's surprisingly strong grip. Jonah comes closer and I start to cry from fear. "Hey! Shut up you wimp!" Zach yells at me angrily. Like that's gonna stop my crying. God knows what Jonah's gonna do to me. Then, Jonah's now right in front of me. I start to cry even more. Zach looks up at Jonah concerned and Jobah looks back at him, looking concerned too. Jobah puts the knife on the counter and Zach let's go off me. "Well, go back to your room, creep." Zach tells me shoving me put the kitchen. I wipe my tears away and head back upstairs. What the f**k happened there? I go into my room and sigh sadly. These boys have literally torn me. Daniel and Corbyn aren't that bad but, their still mean. Jonah and Zach are the worst. You just experienced that. I hate being in this band. That's it, I'm done. I grab my suitcase and start to pack all my stuff. I head downstairs and the boy's look at ne confused and worried. "Where are you going? Corbyn asks. "I'm leaving the band." I say. "Wair, why?" Daniel asks worriedly. "Is that even a question?!" I ask angrily. I then leave the house. I order an Uber to the airport and catch a flight to Pennsylvania.

2 years later

Jack's pov
It's been 2 years since I've left the band. I'm no longer torn. In fact, I'm a super happy person. I have a loving family, girlfriend and daughter. I live them all so much. The boys tried to contact me when I first left but, I blocked them on WhatsApp, Instagram, Twitter and Facebook. I don't need then in my life. Just because, we were band members doesn't mean I want to ge torn by them. Besides, when I left the whole band fell apart. The boys wouldnt stop arguing over who made me like this. So, 2 months after I left, Why don't we finished forever.

Omg, this is my favourite chapter! Not sure why, it just is lol. Byeeeeee!