Zach Herron Fear

I know this isn't a sickfic but, whatever lol. Btw im gonna be using a picture of a lift from my local mall sooooo yeah. Hope you enjoy!

Zach's pov
Me and the boys have just finished shopping at the mall. We had to head home now but, the escalators were broken so that means we have to take the lift! We walked over to the lifts and waited for one to come. When it did we walked in and just waited. The lift had a huge window that the boys love. I hate lifts and heights. Just great. We started moving. The car park was on the sixth floor, which was the last floor. We started to go up. The boys were looking out of the big window. Here's a pic of the lift.

I don't know if you can see but, there's a big window on it

I don't know if you can see but, there's a big window on it. We were inbetween the third and fourth floor when the lift stopped. I screamed in fear and Jonah picked me up and held me in his arms. I started to cry into his chest as he rocked me back and forth. When people do that, it always calms me down but, not this time. My breathing quickened and I started sweating. "Calm down, bud." Said Jonah gently and still rocking me. I couldn't calm down though! I had two of my worst fears surrounding me. The height and the lift. I managed to calm my breathing but I was still sweating. This sweat was weird though. It was cold instead of warm. Suddenly the lift started to move side to side. Jack fell over, Daniel and Corbyn held onto this bar thing in front of the window and Jonah manged to keep his balance. I screamed again and Jonah stopped rocking me and hugged me. I cried into his shoulder. I tightly gripped onto his shirt. He started to rub my back trying to calm me down. It wasn't working though. The lift was still moving side to side. "Stop!" I yelled thinking it would stop. Jonah puts me down and I sit down on the floor. He presses the bell button which is the help button. "Your only doing that now?" Asked Jack a bit annoyed. Jonah nodded and picked me up, again. The lift finally stopped moving side to side. Jonah tried rocking me again and it calmed me down. I soon fell asleep in his arms. I woke up 20 minutes later in the car. That means we survived! "Hello, sleepyhead." Said Corbyn chuckling. "We survived." I said smiling. They all laughed, and I blushed from embarrassment. When we arrived home, the boys ran off into the living room. They were probably going to watch Netflix or play Fortnite. But, when I looked next to me Jonah was still standing there. Without thinking twice, I hugged him tightly. He chuckled and hugged me back. "Thank you." I said. "For what?" He asked confused. "For being there when I needed you earlier." I replied as we stopped hugging each other. "Awww, no problem, Zach." He said as we walked off into the living room. We were chatting while, Jack, Corbyn and Daniel were playing Fortnite.

Well, I have nothing to say lol. Awkward. Byeeeeee.