Corbyn Besson Stomach bug

Requested by: NYC_Twilight. They wanted me go do it when I'm I'm Corbyn's girlfriend so, that what I'm gonna do. Hope you enjoy!

My pov
I woke up to the sound of vomiting. I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes and rush over to mine and Corbyn's bathroom that we share. "Corbyn?" I ask knocking. "Babe?" I ask worriedly. "I'll be-" He started but vomited halfway through his sentence. I got really worried and tried to open the door but, it was locked. "Bean, please open the door for me." I say sweetly. I hear him vomit again before movement. Then, the door unlocked and there stood my tired, pale looking boyfriend. Awww, my poor baby. I hug him rubbing his back, telling him that 'it'll be ok.' I stop hugging him and nearly falls over. I grab his hand and bring him over to our bed. "You lay here, I'm gonna grab the thermometer." I tell him before rushing off to find it. After about 2 minutes of searching, I finally find it. I grab it and rush off back upstairs. "Open up." I say and he does. I pop the thermometer in his mouth and waited for two minutes. It beeps so I take it out. "Oooo, you have a high temperature." I say and he sighs sadly. "I feel so weak, babe." He tells me sadly. My heart breaks when he says that. "I know, baby but, just know that it'll get better." I tell him and a few tears start to run down his cheeks. "No, please dont cry." I tell him wiping away his tears with my thumb. He sniffles and closes his eyes. I leave the room to go make myself some breakfast. While I was eating, I heard a loud thump and then vomit. I run upstairs to see Corbyn on his knees throwing up on the floor. I grab the bin in our room and stick it under his face. I grab the cleaning supplies and wait for him to finish. He eventually does and I move the bin, move Corbyn to the bed and clean up the vomit. I then emptied the bin into the toilet and flushed it. I sigh sadly just thinking about how much pain Corbyn must be in right now. I hear him groan and I head out of the bathroom. "My stomach kills." He says. "Hang on, I'll grab some pain killers and water." I tell him and he nods. I grab two pills with a glass of water. "Here you go, bean." I say entering our bedroom. He takes them with the water and lays down. "Do you want anything to eat? Maybe some crackers or something?" I ask. "Not right now." He replies and I nod. My poor bean. He's so sick right now. As he drifts off to sleep, I gently kiss his forehead causing him to smile a little. At keady I got to see his gorgeous smile.

Hi. Byeeeeee!