Jack Avery Accident

Jack's pov
I grabbed my skateboard and rushed out of the door. "Jack, can I come?" Asked a little voice from the door. I turned round to see Zach standing in the doorway. I smiled and nodded. "Yay!" He yelled happily. He grabbed his skateboard and rushed out of the door closing it behind him. We ran off to the skate park. "Teach me some cool moves." Said Zach smiling sweetly. "Ok." I said and started to do some cool moves. Zach watched me in amazement. "Your so good at skateboarding." He said clapping. I got off my board and blushed slightly and he giggled at me. I smiled at him and got back on my board. He got onto his board and started to try and do cool tricks like me. He looked so cute. I started to skate up a ramp but I fell off my skateboard backwards. I hit my head and back hard on the concrete floor. I then heard Zach scream my name and run over to me. I felt something trickle down my face. "Oh god! Your bleeding!" Yelled Zach worriedly and getting on his knees. Well, that solved what was trickling down my face. He puts my head on his lap. I then heard Zach talk to someone on his phone. It sounded like the hospital. I closed my eyes and tried to sleep the pain away. I felt Zach put his phone away in his pocket. "No, you need to stay awake, baby." He said lightly shaking me. I opened my eyes. It was so hard to keep them open. I started to cry. I was in so much pain that I couldn't hold back the tears. I just let them all out. Zach held me in his eyes. Yes, me and Zach are a couple. He kissed my cheek and hugged me. I was still in his arms when the ambulance arrived.

Zach's pov
The paramedics puts him on a stretcher and take him to the ambulance. Luckily, they let me ride in the back of the ambulance. I quickly got in and held Jack's hand. He kept closing his eyes. "Jack, you need to stay awake." I said gently and squeezing his hand. He nodded slowly and sadly. I sighed sadly. I hate to see my boyfriend sad and in pain. I can't believe this happened to him. I kissed his cheek again. A small smile came onto his face. We finally arrived at the hospital. The paramedics ran inside with Jack on the stretcher, followed by me. I was told to wait in the waiting room and thats what I did. I need to call one of the boys. I called Jonah first since he's the oldest. He picked up on the fourth ring. "Hi Zach." He said. "Hi." I said sadly. "You alright?" He asked worriedly. "No, Jack's been taken to hospital. I'm in the waiting room." I replied with tears in my eyes. There was silence. "Jonah?" I asked confused with tears still in my eyes. "Right, I'll be there with Daniel and Corbyn in about 10 minutes." He said as he hung up. I sighed sadly and put my phone away. Please be ok, Jack. I need you in my life. You are my life. Your the love of my life. Your the light of my life. I need you in my life like limelight. Suddenly, a nurse came out of a room. "Anyone here for Jack Avery?" She asked looking around the waiting room. "Me." I said jumping up. "Oh, hello sir." She said smiling and shaking my hand. "How is he?" I asked eagerly. "He's doing fine. He's got a slight concusion and his backs fine just a little red. I've given him some pain killers for his back." She explained. I nodded and she lead me into his room. She opened the door and when I saw Jack I started to cry. I hate to see him like this. He was asleep which I guess was ok to do with a slight concusion. I walked over to a chair next to his bed and sat down. I held his hand to let him know I'm here for him. Just then the door opened and in came three boys. Jonah, Daniel and Corbyn. "Hi Zach." Whispered Daniel smiling. I smiled back and looked over at Jack. "Oh my gosh his head." Whispered Corbyn shocked. His head was bandaged up. I nodded slowly looking at the bandage. Suddenly, Jack started to move a little which ment he was walking up. I looked at him as he turned his head to face me. He slowly opened his eyes and smiled at me. I smiled back. I hugged him. He giggled cutely and hugged me back. I love hugging Jack so much. It makes me so happy and by the looks of things, it makes Jack happy too. Well, at least I know Jack is ok. Suddenly, a nurse came into the room. "Good news, you can leave in a few hours." She said smiling. "Yay!" He yelled happily. We stopped hugging each other. I'm glad he can come back home in a few hours. I was so worried.

Second chapter complete! Ok, I'm gonna stop that. These chapters are taking forever to write but, it's fine. Byeeeeeeee.