Corbyn Besson Touretts

Warning! Strong language! I'm gonna try and block it out best I can.

Zach's pov
"Hey dude, wanna go skateboarding?" I asked Corbyn one day. "F**k yes b**ch!" Corbyn yelled happily. We grabbed out skateboards and ran out of the door. On the way there Corbyn had a few tics and was swearing but, that didn't bother me. People looked at us weirdly but, clearly they don't know that Corbyn is actually really nice. He can't help having Touretts. Besides, he doesn't mean anything he says. We arrived at the skate park and instantly started skating. We were doing tricks and stunts when Corbyn fell off his board. "S**t! F**k!" Corbyn yelled in pain. "Corbyn, what's wrong?" I asked running over. Corbyn started crying and was shouting curse words. "I fell off my f**king board." He replied through tears. "Shhhhh, it's ok. What hurts?" I asked him rubbing his back. "My leg." He replied. "I'm gonna call Jonah." I said dialling his number. Corbyn stated repeatedly blinking his eyes, which is one of his tics. I started to rub his back again. "Hello?" Jonah asked. "Jonah, it's Zach I need your help." I said quickly. "Whoa, calm down bud. What's up?" He asked chuckling slightly. "Corbyn fell off his board and hurt his leg. I can't lift him so, I was wondering if you can help." I explained worriedly. "F**k!" Corbyn yelled. "Yeah, I can help. I'll be there in about 5 minutes." Jonah said hanging up. I put my phone back in my jeans pocket. "Your gonna be ok." I told him. He started repeatedly blinking, again. About 5 minutes later, Jonah turned up. He scooped Corbyn up in his arns and I grabbed mine and his board. "Jonah, it f**king hurts. F**k you skateboard." Corbyn said burying his head in Jonah's chest. "I know. It's ok though, we're nearly home." Jonah said gently. When we got home, I put our boards away and saw that Jonah had laid Corbyn on the couch, with his hurting leg on a pillow. "Hey, Zach. I have to f**king rest. My life is s**t." Corbyn said. I sit down at the and of the couch and smile at him. "It's good to rest. You'll get better that way and also, you have an amazing life, just like us." I explained to him still smiling. "You so f**king amazing." Corbyn said smiling. I laid down next to him and we cuddled. He yawned and started to fall asleep. I took a picture and posted it to Instagram. I put a caption saying: "sleepy Corbyn."

Hi I hope you enjoyed! I don't know much about Tourettes. Also, thanks for 10k reads. Byeeeeee.