Daniel Seavey Choked

Heyyyyyyyy! I'm back after a long time! Basically, my phone smashed so it had to be repaired and it took forever. Hope you enjoy!

Corbyn's pov
"Guys who's hungry?" I asked as I walked into the living room. "Me!" Yelled Jack and Zach at the same time. Jonah chuckled and nodded. Daniel nodded too. "Let's go out to eat." I said smiling. "Can we go to Pizza hut?" Zach asked getting on his knees and begging. I laughed at him before nodding. "YES!!!!!!!" He screamed. "Zach, your so loud." Jack said playfully punching his arm. "I know." Zach said smiling and crossing his arms proudly. We all put our shoes on and left. We walked to town since it was a nice day. We arrived at Pizza hut and ordered our food. We sat down and waited for our food. About 5 minutes later, a waitress gave us our food. "Thank you." Jonah said as he puts the pizza box on the table. "Food!" Zach and Jack yelled happily at the same time. We all laughed at them getting a slice of pizza at the same time, again. We were all chatting and eating our pizza, when Daniel started to cough. "You alright Daniel?" Jonah asked patting his back. Daniel stopped coughing. "Yeah, I guess there was just some pizza stuck." He replied smiling slightly. We all nodded and carried on eating and chatting. About 10 minutes later, Daniel started to cough again. " Your alright, bro." Said Jonah patting his back. Daniel was still coughing. "Shoot! I think he's Choking!" Yelled Jack worriedly. " Shoot!" Jonah yelled also worriedly. I quickly called an ambulance. Jonah kept patting him on the back. About 10 minutes later, the ambulance turned up. They put Daniel on a stretcher and wheeled him into the ambulance.

Jonah's pov
They made sure Daniel was sitting up on the stretcher. I was allowed to ride with Daniel. Daniel's eyes were shut and his heart beat was very slow. The paramedics gave him an oxygen mask. About 15 minutes later, we arrived at the hospital. I had to wait in the waiting room. Corbyn started to call me. I picked up. "Hey, bro." I said. "Hi, we're in the taxi we'll be there in about 20 minutes." Corbyn explained. "Ok, I'll see you soon." I said before hanging up. That's the shortest convosation with Corbyn I've ever had. I guess I'm just really worried and upset about Daniel. About 20 minutes later, the boys turned up. Corbyn sat next to me and Jack sat the other side of me. Zach was crying his eyes out. I held my arms out to him and he climbed onto my lap. I held him in my arms and rocked him back forth. He soon calmed down and was now just hugging me while I held him in my arms. "Daniel Seavey?" Asked the Nurse. I immediately jumped up with Zach still in my arms. "Is he ok?" I asked worriedly. I let Zach out of my arms and he stood right next to me with Corbyn and Jack behind us. "Come see for yourself." She replied as we followed her into a room. She pointed to his room. We walked in and saw him lying in bed with an oxygen mask still on his face. "Oh thank God, he's still breathing." Zach said relieved. I nodded as I saw his chest slowly go up and the back down. I smiled as I walked over to his bed. I sat down on a chair next to it. About 5 minutes later, Daniel's eyes slowly started to open. He sat up and looked around. He saw the boys and then saw me next to him. He instantly hugged me. I chuckled and hugged him back. I'm so happy he's ok. "How are you feeling?" I asked him as we stopped hugging. "My throat still huts a bit." He replied. "It would do." I said nodding slowly. "Yeah, I'm just happy I didn't die." He said smiling at me. "So am I." I said smiling back. Daniel yawned and laid back down on the bed. "You should rest." I said as I played with his hair. He nodded before his soft snores filled the room. I smiled at the others and they smiled back.

So, hey I'm finally back. That's all I have to say lol. Byeeeee.