Zach Herron Air sick

Jack's pov
WE'RE GOING TO ENGLAND!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited! We're waiting at the ajrport for our flight to be called. Me, Jonah and Corbyn were on our phones. Zach was looking out one of the windows and Daniel was just drinking some apple juice. "Flight to England please start boarding at gate B. I repeat flight to England please start boarding at gate B." Said a lady through the intercom. We all got up and rushed to gate B. When we got onto the plane, I found out I was sitting next to a window! I found my seat and sat down. "Oh my gosh, Jack!" Yelled Zach happily and sitting down next to me. "I thought I'd be alone." I said hugging him. He smiled and hugged me back. Jonah sat down next to Zach. "Jonah!" We said at the same time. He chuckled and nodded. "Wait, is Corbyn and Daniel alone?" I asked worriedly. "No, we're next to each other." Said Daniel. I looked over across the isle to see Daniel and Corbyn sitting together. I smiled and nodded. Suddenly, I felt the plane start to move. I looked out the window to see the runway moving. Well, we were the ones moving obviously. I looked over at Zach who was gripping the arms of the seat he was sitting on. He was sweating and he looked really pale. I saw that Jonah was also looking at Zach with concern. "Zach, are you ok?" I asked worriedly. He lets go of the chair arms and sighed sadly. We were now in the air and we were moving pretty smoothly. "Zach, are you ok?" I asked again. He shook his head looking down at his lap. "Whats wrong, bud?" Asked Jonah worriedly. "I don't feel well." Said Zach quietly. "Do you feel ill as in your gonna be sick?" Asked Jonah. "I feel like I'm gonna be sick." He replied sadly. Jonah searched through the seat pocket in front of him and pulled out a brown paper bag and handed it to Zach.

Zach's pov
I held the paper bag in my hand. I was feeling so sick. Suddenly, I felt vomit coming up my throat. Shit! I put the bag under my chin and threw up. Jonah was rubbing my back. I could hear him talking to me but, I couldn't make out what he was saying. I know Jack hates the sound of people throwing up so he probably had his headphones on and watching YouTube or listening to music. I finally stopped vomiting. I leaned back on my chair. "You alright, bud?" Jonah asked ax he hugged me. I started to cry into his chest making his shirt wet. About 20 minutes later, I started to get really tired. We had about 3 hours left on the plane so, I thought I might as well get some sleep. I leaned against Jonah's arm and closed my eyes. I felt him put his arm around me.

Jonah's pov
I put my arm around Zach and he closed his eyes and drifted of to sleep. I started to run my fingers through his beautiful brown hair. About 40 minutes later, Zach woke up and looked for the bag. I found it and gave it to him. He instantly threw up. Some actually fell onto his jeans and a bit on his top but, the rest made it into the bag. After, he finished he started to cry. "Jonah, I threw up on myself." He said through tears. Poor little Zachy. He's so sick right now. I took him to the bathroom to clean him up. About 5 minutes later, we came back to our seats and sat down. Zach stayed leaning against me for the rest of the plane ride. When we arrived Zach was literally one of the first people of the plane. I laughed at him and he hugged me. "Thank you." He said still hugging me. "For what?" I asked hugging him back. "For making me feel better when I was throwing up." Replied Zach as he stops hugging me. "Awww, your welcome." I said smiling. Zach smiled back. We walked out of the airport holding hands. I could hear the boys whispering about us. "You two would make a great couple." Said Daniel smirking. I turned around to face him. "Awww, you and Zach are perfect together." Said Corbyn also smirking. Jack was laughing at us. Of course, it was all just fun. "So, are you two gonna date?" Asked Daniel. I thought for a moment before grabbing hold of Zach's shirt and smashing my lips onto his. He moved his lips in sync with mine. The boy's were screaming and some people were staring at us. I didn't care I just kissed the cutest boy in the whole world.

I love how I make Jonah the most fathery person here. That a bit even a word lol. Byeeeeee.