Corbyn Besson Hospital

Corbyn's pov
Another day in this hell hole. I'm in hospital because I've just hade my appendix out. I hate it here. The foods terrible, I'm in pain and loads of nurses keep coming in and out of my room so I basically have no privacy. Right now, I'm laying down in my bed thinking about the boys. I'm dying to see them again they're not allowed to visit me for some odd reason. Ugh, I want to go home! "Mr. Besson." Said a doctor waking into my room. "Yes." I said sitting up. "You'll be able to go home as soon as you can walk." He said smiling. " No, that will be ages! I can't walk it hurts to much no matter how hard I try!" I tell angrily. The doctor shrugged and left my room. I never get any help or support here. Maybe, I'll just call my best friend, Daniel. I grabbed my phone and pressed on Daniel's contact. I pressed call. The phone kept ringing and ringing until it went to voicemail. I sighed angrily. I called all of the boy's but, it kept going to voicemail. Did they not want to talk to me? Was I not good enough anymore? Did they think I didn't want to see them? Do they hate me? Do they think I'm worthless? I've just had an operation and they boys don't even answer my calls. It's gonna take me forever to walk properly again. At least 3 weeks. Which means, I'm gonna be here for a long bloody time. The next few days, I've been practising to walk properly. None of the doctors or nurses are helping me as I said before. Suddenly, a nurse walked into my room. "Mr. Besson, I was just wondering how your walking is going?" Asked the nurse smiling. "It's not going to well but, if i went home I could practise there." I replied. "Nope. You need to do it here." She said walking out. "No!" I yelled angrily. I decided to call Daniel. Let's see if he'll answer. I need to talk to someone who actually cares. I pressed on his contacts and then pressed call. Suddenly, on the fourth ring Daniel picked up! "Corbyn, are you ok?" Asked Daniel worriedly. "No, you guys haven't called me once and your now allowed to see me and you haven't." I explained sadly. "But, you didn't tell us." Said Daniel. "I texted you!" I yelled angrily. "Sorry." Said Daniel quietly. "I also need some support. This hospital is shit." I said sighing angrily. "What do you need support with?" Asked Daniel confused. "To walk properly." I said a bit annoyed. "Ok, I'm coming. I'll be there in about 15 minutes." Said Daniel as he hung up. I smiled slightly as I put my phone down on the bed. About 15 minutes later, Daniel walked into my room smiling. "Daniel." I said smiling. He smiled and hugged me. I hugged him back still smiling. "So, you said you needed support?" Daniel asked as we stopped hugging each other. I nodded slowly. Daniel grabbed my hand and helped me up. I stood up which wasn't to bad expect my legs were like jelly. I had my operation  3 days ago so, I haven't  actually walked for 3 days.  "Right, let's take small and slow steps." Said Daniel still holding my hand tightly. I took a few steps before stopping. "Ouch." I said quietly and holding Daniels arm. "It's ok." Said Daniel gently. About 3 days later, I was walking properly so, I was allowed to go home. Jonah had to pick me up because, he's the only one who can drive. The boy's came to visit me twice but, Daniel was there everyday. About 15 minutes later, Jonah showed up smiling at me. I smiled back and hugged him. He hugged me back and held my hand as we walked to the car. We got in and drive off home. As soon as I stepped in the house I was bombarded with hugs from the boys. I chuckled and tried to hug them all back. We broke away from the group hug and I hugged them individually. Starting with Daniel, Jonah, Jack, Corbyn and then Zach.

This was such a bad chapter. I would love it if you could leave some requests please. Thank you. Byeeeee.