Corbyn Besson Flu

Corbyn's pov
I woke up around 11.30am which is really late for me. I'm normally up at around 9.30am. I sat up and started to feel a bit dizzy. "Who's." I muttered to myself as he room started to spin. I slowly stood up but fell down onto my knees with thud. I heard someone come into my room. I looked over to see Jack. "Hey bro, you alright?" He asked worriedly. "The room is spinning." I said still on my knees and covering my face with my hands. "No it's not. Look I'm walking fine." Jack said walking over to me. I looked up at him and its true, he is standing up fine. "Come on, but stand up." Said Jack holding his hand out. I grabbed his ha d and he helped me up. I stood up but feel onto my knees again. "My legs feel like jelly. I can't stand properly." I said sadly. Jack kneeled down to my height and looked at me. "You look very pale." He said still examining my face. "I feel ill." I said with tears in my eyes. "Ok, I'll get the thermometer." Said Jack running out my room. A few minutes later, he came back. He popped the thermometer in my mouth and waited for about 2 minutes until taking it out again. "102 degrees. Yoyr so warm, Corbyn." He said worriedly. "But, I'm cold." I said with tears still in my eyes. Jack helped me back into bed. He covered me up and kissed my cheek. In brotherly sort of way! I watched him as he left my room. I wanted to sleep but, I couldn't even close my eyes. I felt terrible. I'm now really hot. I kicked the covers off and just laid there staring up at the ceiling. I didn't even notice someone came into my room. I felt my bed dip down a bit. I looked over to see Jonah. "You alright, Corbyn?" He asked me worriedly. I shook my head. "Jack told me and the boys." Said Jonah as he crawled up my bed and laid down next to me. He puts his arm around me and I bury my face into his chest. "Awww." He said. I smiled slightly as I started to feel tired. I finally closed my eyes and fell asleep on Jonah's chest.

Jack's pov
About an hour later, I walked back into Corbyn's room to see how he was. I entered his room and saw the cutest thing ever. Corbyn was asleep on Jonah's chest and Jonah was also asleep. I took a picture and captioned it as: "Just Jonah taking the role of the Dad." I put my phone away and smile at them even though, they're asleep. I walked out of Corbyn's room and into the living room. "Guys, come and see this." I said. "What is it?" Zach asked looking up from his phone and at me. Daniel raised his eyebrows while drinking his apple juice. "Come and see." I said again. They shrugged and followed me into Corbyn's room. We looked at Jonah and Corbyn asleep. "Awwwww." Daniel whispered. "So cute." Whispered Zach. I chuckled quietly as we left his room.

Jonah's pov
I started to wake up. I opened my eyes and looked down to see Corbyn still asleep on my chest. I smiled at his sleeping face. He looked so cute. Suddenly, he started to stretch and open his eyes. He turned to look up at me. "Hi, Corbyn you feeling alright?" I asked. "Not really." He replied sadly and yawned. He moved his head of my chest and I hugged him. He stayed safely in my arms and put his head on my shoulder. I put my head on top of his. We stayed like that for about 2p minutes until Corbyn needed the toilet. I decided to stay in his bed and wait for him. I waited for about 25 minutes and he still didn't come back. I walked over to his bathroom a d knocked on the door. "Corbyn, are you ok?" I asked worriedly. "No, I'm h-having I'm t-too embarrassed to s-say." He replied sadly. "I think I know what your having and its fine just breath." I said gently. About 5 minutes he came out with red puffy eyes. "Awwww, don't be sad." I said as I hugged him. He clung onto my waist. "What's wrong?" I asked confused. "The room it's spinning so much. "No it's not, Corbyn." I said as I picked him up and put him into bed. I kissed his cheek. In a brotherly sort of way! I walked out of his room as he fell asleep.

In my opinion, I think this chapters kind of boring. I might not be able to update for a while because, I have to study for this 2 week assessment thingy at school. I will try and update as much as possible. So, until then, byeeee. I fell like I'm leaving forever lol. Oh, don't forget about requests. Byeeeeeee.