Daniel Seavey Drowning

Requested by: Ciaraob. Hope you enjoy the chapter.

Corbyn's pov
"Guys, let's go swimming." I said walking into the living room. They all agreed and grabbed their swimming trunks and a towel. We walked out to our pool and me and Jack jumped in at the same time and soaked everyone. Jonah and Zach laughed but, Daniel didn't he stood there looking scared. "Daniel, you alright?" Asked Jack. He nodded and sat down with his legs in the pool. Jonah got in and helped Zach in because, Zach has trouble getting into pools lol. "Are you not getting in, Daniel?" I asked. He shrugged looking down at the water. "Come on, bro." Said Jonah grabbing his ha d and helping him in. Daniel sighed sadly and got in with Jonah holding his hand. "There we go, it's not that bad." Said Jonah gently. Daniel grabbed Jonah's arm and held on tightly.

Daniel's pov
I held Jonah's arm tightly. I have a huge fear of pools. I'm scared that I might drown. "Daniel, what's wrong? It's just a pool." Asked Jonah confused. "I'm scared." I said with tears in my eyes. "Of what?" Asked Zach who was watching the whole thing. "Of pools." I replied. I'm glad i got that of my chest. "There's nothing to be scared of though." Said Jonah. I let go of his arm but, I fell under water because, our feet can't touch the pool because, it's so deep! I tried to get back up but, I also can't swim. I felt the water move and I felt myself being lifted into someone's arms. I then felt darkness.

Jonah's pov
I dived underwater and grabbed Daniel. As I lifted him into my arms, he closed his eyes and I was hoping it wasn't forever. I put him on top of a towel on the side of the pool. I climbed out and felt for Daniel's pulse. Everyone else also climbed out. Of course, Corbyn helped Zach out lol. I couldn't find it! "I can't feel his pulse." I said worriedly. The others gasped with worry. I put my head to his chest to hear his heart. Where is it? I started to get really worried. Luckily, I knew CPR. I started to do CPR on him. "Come on, bro." I said with tears in my eyes. Zach was crying onto Jack's shoulder and Corbyn looked terrified. I gave up and started to cry. I ran inside and grabbed my phone. I called the hospital. "The ambulance will be here in about 5 minutes." I said while walking back outside still crying. 5 minutes later, the ambulance came and the paramedics took Daniel on a stretcher. "Who's gonna ride in the back with him?" One of the paramedics asked. "Me." I said wiping my tears away. I quickly grabbed a top from inside and ran out to the ambulance and climbed into the back of the ambulance. We quickly drove to the hospital. We arrived at the hospital and I had to wait in the waiting room. About 10 minutes later, the boys turned up. "How is he?" Asked Jack worriedly. "I don't know." I replied sadly. Suddenly a nurse came into the waiting room. "Daniel Seavey?" She asked. I jumped up and ran over to her followed by the boys. "Is he ok?" I asked worriedly. "Well....." She started but stopped. "I'm not sure how go say this but...... Your friend he's not exactly here." She said sadly. "What do you mean? Asked Jack. "He's not breathing." She said as She walked back into his room. "You need to stay out here for a bit longer. We might be able to do something." She said closing the door to his room behind her. I started to cry and Jack hugged me. "He's gone." I said through tears. Zach was also crying and Corbyn was hugging him. "She said they'll try to do something." Said Jack still hugging me. I cried onto his shoulder. Zach was crying into Corbyn's chest. About 15 minutes later, the nurse came back out smiling. "Follow me." She said to us. We followed the nurse into Daniel's room. We spotted Daniel and I ran over to his bed and felt for his pulse, again. "Guys, he's alive. I can feel his pulse." I said happily. Just then, Daniel woke up. I hugged him smiling. He hugged me back also smiling. "I'm so sorry this is all my fault." I said as we stopped hugging each other. "Its ok, Jonah. As long as I'm still alive." He said still smiling. Without thinking, I kissed his lips. He hesitated for a couple of seconds before kissing back. About 5 seconds later, we pulled away blushing. "Awwww!" The boy's said at the same time. I blushed even more. "I love you." Daniel said his blush fading away. "I love you too." I said my blush also fading away.

I wanted to end this chapter with Daniel dead but, I don't want people upset and crying so, I made that he nearly died. Byeeeeee.