Jonah Marais Dying

I know its such a dark title but, whatever lol. Yes, I managed to fit in some time. I just studied so hard that my brain hurts. Drama queen. Enjoy!

Zach's pov
Right now, me and the boy's are all surrounding Jonah. He's lying on a hospital bed on life support. He's apparently slowly dying but, the nurses and doctors are trying everything to save him. We were either crying or had tear stained faces. I had a tear stained face just like Corbyn. Daniel and Jack were crying and hugging each other. We can't lose our best friend. Not now, not ever. You may be wondering, whys Jonah on life support? Well, basically he was crossing the road and got hit by a truck that came full speed towards him. He looked both ways and nothing was coming. I knew because I was with him. We all were. We were just walking a bit behind him because, he has the car keys and thats where we were going. I gently kissed Jonah's forehead. In a brotherly way! Or was it? ;) Daniel and Jack had stopped crying and were now just staring sadly at Jonah's lifeless body. He's not dead but, his body looks lifeless. All that was heard was some sniffles and a beeping noise for his heart beat. I sighed sadly as Corbyn hugged me. "He'll come back." Said Corbyn rubbing my back while hugging me. "No he won't!" I yelled angrily and pushing him away. I mean, what can I say? My best friend is dying right before my eyes and I can't do anything about it. I started to cry and all the boy's hugged me but, I was still crying my eyes out. I pushed all of them away and put my head in my hands.

Corbyns pov
Zach isn't acting himself. Probably because of Jonah dying. I then saw Zach climb into the bed with Jonah and hug him crying. "Zach, you can't be in there." Jack said walking over to him. "No!" He yelled angrily and wiping his tears away. I sighed sadly as Jack backed away from Zach. "Come back, Jonah. I need you. You can do it. Just breath with me." Said Zach thinking that Jonah could hear him. When Zach was talking to Jonah, that broke my heart. Little Zach has so much hope in him that he even talks to him. Well, earlier he did say that Jonah won't come back but, now he's got so much hope. He was still laying right next to Jonah hugging him tightly. Daniel walked over to Zach and picked him up. "No, get off me!" Screamed Zach like a 5 year old. "No, Zach you can't be with Jonah right now." Said Daniel gently. Zach started to cry, again. Daniel held him in his arms and gently rocking him back and forth. He grabbed a chair and sat down on it still rocking Zach back and forth. This always calms Zach down no matter what. It sometimes even sends him to sleep. Jonah used to do it all the time. Zach was still crying and trying to get out of Daniel's grip. "Shhhhh, it's ok, Zach it's all ok." Said Daniel still rocking him back and forth. Zach wiped his tears away and looked up at Daniel. Daniel looked down at Zach. "There there." Said Daniel still rocking Zach. Zach leaned his head on Daniel's chest and closed his eyes. Soon enough, Zach was fast asleep in Daniel's arms. I looked up at Jonah's heart monitor. It was beeping really slowly. What if Jonah dies and Zach gets depressed? Or what if Zach tries or does commit suicide? What if he locks himself in his room all day every day? What if he gets addicted to alcohol or drugs? I shook my head and looked over at Daniel who still had a sleeping Zach in his arms. Suddenly, Jack walked over to Daniel and held his arms out. Daniel nodded and handed Zach to Jack. Jack sat down on the chair where Daniel was. Zach started to snore softly and cutely. Jack looked down at Zach with a huge smile on his face. About 2 hours later, Zach woke up and Jonah was barely alive. He stretched and yawned. "Hey, Zach." Said Jack hugging him. Zach hugged him back and then looked over at Jonah. He got out of the hug and walked over to Jonah. He put his hand on top of Jonah's. "I love you, Jonah. I love you with all my heart." Said Zach sadly.

Zach's pov
I just amitted that I love Jonah in front of all the boys. I kissed Jonah's cheek. In a loving way! About two weeks passed by and we're going back to the hospital, again. When we arrived we rushed into Jonah's room. We walked in to see him still on- wait! He's not on life support! "Guys, he's getting better!" I yelled happily. They all smiled at me. "See, I told you." Corbyn said. I rolled my eyes playfully and walked over to Jonah. He started to slowly open his eyes. The first thing he saw was me. He looked directly at me. He held his arms out and I fell into them hugging him. He hugged me back. We stopped hugging each other and smiled. "I missed you." I said. "I-I missed you t-too." Said Jonah. "I love you so much. Your my everything." I confessed blushing. He also blushed. "I l-love you t-too." Said Jonah his blush slightly fading away. We kissed each other on the lips and it felt like loads of fireworks went off around us. About 10 seconds later, we pulled away and blushed slightly. Well, at least the love of my life didn't die.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I was thinking about ending it when Jonah died but, I don't want to break any limelight's hearts so I kept him alive. Byeeeeeee.