Jack Avery Scars

Jack's pov
I slowly walked downstairs to see my Dad yelling at my Mum. I can tell he's drunk. Isla was standing against the front door crying. I ran over to her and picked her up. She cried point I my shoulder. I rubbed her back trying to calm her down. "You!" Yelled my Dad walking over to me. I was cornered by him. He slapped me hard, pushed my head hard against the wall, grabbed Isla harshly out of my arms and kicked me. Now it was me and Isla crying. "Wimp!" My Dad yelled at me. I managed to get up and run upstairs. I took my shirt off and looked at all my bruises and cuts on my chest, stomach, arms and even my face. I even had some on my back and legs. Luckily, Christmas is tomorrow so, I'll be here for Christmas day and go him on boxing day. The next day, I woke up to a bang. I got out of bed, walked downstairs to see the Christmas tree on the ground and the ornaments scattered on the floor. Then, I saw my first ever ornament I made in preschool. I quickly picked it up and held it tightly in my hand. Isla was hugging Mum. I walked over to them and hugged them. I saw my Dad look at my ornament in my hand. He grabbed my wrist and I let out a little scream. He moved my fingers back and grabbed my ornament. The ornament was made of this plastic glass thing. He threw it hard at the wall and it smashed. "No! My first ornament! I made that, Dad!" I yelled angrily as tears formed in my eyes. I don't know what the point of yelling at him was. He's not listening to me. I picked up all of the pieces of the ornament and put them in the bin. A few tears slipped down from my eyes. My Dad then started punching and kicking me in every place on my body. That's it I'm going home now. I managed to get up and run upstairs. I know that Corbyn is coming back in the afternoon and will be here later tonight. I packed my stuff and left. I called a taxi and told the driver to take me to the airport. When I arrived, my plane was already. I rushed through the crowd and made it just in time. About 4 hours later, I arrived in L.A. I called a taxi and I told the driver my address. I finally arrived home and went to my room to unpack. I started to unpack my things, when I felt pain shoot through my body. It must be when my Dad was beating me. How did I not notice? I looked in the mirror and I looked dreadful! My hair was a mess, I had a black eye, a busted lip, a purple cheek and cuts here and there on my face. I lifted my shirt up to see more bruises! I grabbed some pain killers from my bedroom bathroom and took two. About 6 hours later, Corbyn came home and saw my face. He freaked out and started asking me loads of questions. "What happened?! Who did this?! Why did they do this?!" Asked Corbyn still freaking out. "Calm down, Corbyn." I said rolling my eyes. He calmed down and I explained to him about my Dad. I then lifted my shirt up and he stared at my purple and black bruises. "Oh my god, Jack." He said as I pulled my top back down. I flinched as my hand touched one of the bruises on my stomach. "Your never going back there." He instructed me. I nodded looking down. "Where do I go for holidays?" I asked looking back up at Corbyn. "You can come to mine, my parents love you so much. They treat you as their son." Corbyn said chuckling at the end. I nodded smiling. I guess it all turned out fine. All the boys now knew about my abusive Dad and they were helping me get better.

Whoa, I updated! I'm so proud of myself lol. Byeeeeee.